Gibson Brands Forums

Hazing in the Nitro on my J-45 TV

mking

I have a 2007 J-45 TV in great condition. Tonight I was polishing it up with Martin guitar polish and I noticed several places on the guitar where there is a hazing in the nitro finish. Have any of you experienced this with your guitars?

I had really bad hazing on my '92 Starburst. It had had a hard life of partying, and had been rode hard and put up wet many a night. I frankly thought the finish was ruined. I got to reading the guitar forums and saw mention of Virtuoso cleaner & polish often, so thought what the heck. It really cleaned up all the hazing where the sunburst finish comes shining through again. For once, I was not disappointed in a product. I am a fan without a doubt...

BBG don't get all hazy on us.

PM your the man! Lol.

That's funny you know I never even thought of the wood thing till now ah well. Such is life. I thought you were poking at me. But now I see all the humor. Much deserved.

ah, don't you'll make me blush. No poke at all, you're one of the people who's posts I watch out for. Have a top festive period my man. However, no thread that drifts off would be worth its salt without a "what ye wearing?" :D

Wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't sold my soul for two packets of Tayto Cheese & onion and a double KitKat. Mugged myself there….

Think of what you could have gotten instead! That will teach you to sell your soul while you've got a bad case of the munchies. Then again, the devil may have looked at you before striking a deal and said "I bet I can get this one pretty cheap".

Think of what you could have gotten instead!

A 6-pack of Tayto, some Coke zero and a KitKat chunky?

That will teach you to sell your soul while you've got a bad case of the munchies.

Smoke & mirrors my friends, smoke & mirrors…..

Then again, the devil may have looked at you before striking a deal and said "I bet I can get this one pretty cheap".

Are you calling me pretty? You old dog you….. what ye wearing?

Archived