New Year's Resolutions

Californiaman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4. Start Selling on Ebay

5. Never Respond to CAPS LOCK

Question:

If I were to buy an item off eBay from you, and reveal to you that the item was un-satisfactory and ask for a return of goods, would you deny me a response for my said item?

1. Play live on stage for about ten times this year.

2. Buy a new guitar head.

3. No more smoking cigarettes. I stopped for about two weeks now, and I'm doing perfectly fine!

4. Californiaman's number 5.

5. Master the blues.

And some more things I probably forgot..

To convert everyone in the world to what I think (read know) is the best religion.... or kill them.

Just kidding.

It's not a resolution, but I have decided to try my hand at building a tube amp.

1. find a job that fills my needs

2. return to therapy

3. return to swim ( I want to cherish my back to play more guitars )

4. getting a good acoustic guitar ( lately someone borrowed me a Songwriter deluxe and it just blows my mind)

5. Getting a valley arts t-series telecaster

6. build a new musical project ( I've just leave the band I was with, fame & fortune doesn't mean a thing if there is no more joy in it, and ..well, there wasn't too much fame&fortune either, indeed no fortune at all)

I'm at the first one, wish me luck. Have a nice year pals.

To convert everyone in the world to what I think (read know) is the best religion.... or kill them.

Just kidding.

It's not a resolution' date=' but I have decided to try my hand at building a tube amp.[/quote']

It's the x-tian way. For that matter it's also the way of Islam. You'all should play cards on the weekends. Between floggings and marathon prayer rituals.

j/k :)

It's the x-tian way. For that matter it's also the way of Islam. You'all should play cards on the weekends. Between floggings and marathon prayer rituals.

j/k :)

Islam: yes for some

Christian: no - you are way wrong

It's actually the way of those who have no religion.

Islam: yes for some

Christian: no - you are way wrong

It's actually the way of those who have no religion.

"The Inquisition what a show the Inquisition here we go." Oh yeah. Irony sweet Irony.

The Crusades, Inquisition, Salem witch trials, A Purpose Driven Life. All sweet little x-tians who tolerate their fellow man.

"The Inquisition what a show the Inquisition here we go." Oh yeah. Irony sweet Irony.

The Crusades' date=' Inquisition, Salem witch trials, A Purpose Driven Life. All sweet little x-tians who tolerate their fellow man. [/quote']

You can point out 3 certain points in history where Christian leaders have made mistakes, but you fail to mention all those who have tried to get rid of Christianity and still are trying - you know, people like yourself. The thing is, you never will get rid of the Christians. Others have tried and failed - you will fail.

The Purpose Driven Life? Where in that book does it advocate killing? Have you even read that book?

It is you who has no tolerance for people of any faith. You are the one who is consistently putting down people of faith.

You know what is great about you? The fact that God uses even the fist shaking athiest who cries out "there is no God." That's right homey, you are a pawn of the creator of the universe and there is nothing you can do or say about it. So suck it up, and get over it. That makes you a slave doesn't it; a slave who thinks they are in control of everything they say and do, but in reality you are playing into the hands of One greater than you.

Sort of ironic I think.

You can point out 3 certain points in history where Christian leaders have made mistakes' date=' but you fail to mention all those who have tried to get rid of Christianity and still are trying - you know, people like yourself. The thing is, you never will get rid of the Christians. Others have tried and failed - you will fail.

The Purpose Driven Life? Where in that book does it advocate killing? Have you even read that book?

It is you who has no tolerance for people of any faith. You are the one who is consistently putting down people of faith.

You know what is great about you? The fact that God uses even the fist shaking athiest who cries out "there is no God." That's right homey, you are a pawn of the creator of the universe and there is nothing you can do or say about it. So suck it up, and get over it. That makes you a slave doesn't it; a slave who thinks they are in control of everything they say and do, but in reality you are playing into the hands of One greater than you.

Sort of ironic I think.[/quote']

First of all I am not anti-anything so long as you don't try to force you agenda on others who may not be receptive of your beliefs. Secondly it was you who said something to the affect of convert or kill em. Yeah, you used the little J/k and for the record with my response I did too. (let's face neither of our little j/k s' were legitimate).

As for "The Purpose Driven Life" comment. That really was a joke and yes I have read it. To suffice. If you really really really need some one to hold your hand and just can't seem to figure out what your real purpose is in life then you too might find some "special purpose" by reading this book. I prefer to believe Steve Martin had it correct in 'The Jerk' when he discovered his special purpose.

I have tolerance for all people and all faiths. If history is any indicator it is the faiths (most if not all) that have no tolerance. So when you get all finished bashing gays or Muslims at your next little knee bending session and you and your cohorts are sitting in your local Red Lobster eating fried muscles in butter don't forget Leviticus also condemns you for eating shell fish.

Archived