Gibson Brands Forums

2012sheraton union jack

mimmo

Hi, all is in the title.

Now it's time to be patient...

What are your thiught about this guitar? Just curious, do you think I will look like a fanboy all my life? I mean, is this guitar too iconic to be played in gigs or can I play it without thinking of the Noel effect?

I am very excited, cannot wait!!!

Cheers

Mimmo.

You mean 2014 Sheraton? I would like one just because Sheratons are my favorite guitar. I wish Epiphone would make it a production model in difftent colors too.

Yes, the yet-to-be-released union jack sheratons

Can t wait!!

The release of this guitar led me to this forum and is probably gonna lead to me becoming a full blown addict again. I sold my Epi Les Paul a few years back to go towards my now wife's engagement ring. Didn't realise how much I missed it until I ordered this Sheraton. Absolutely buzzing for its release now :)

I certainly have heard that its 1000

Heres just one such example: My link

Seems a bit strange given that this is the guitar pretty much any guitar shop on earth would want hanging in their window to catch people's attention.

Who told you it will be limited to 1000 pieces ? It's everywhere

There is no mentioning on the regular website, and not on the site where the new models are advised to the dealers - NOWHERE. wrong, look again.

and usually Epiphone wont tell how many they will produce, except a few models, then it is clearly mentioned

just not on any place at Epiphone.com

So what's worth ?

If I wanna sell something, I will make it 'rare'

old salesman wisdom.....

every seller site in the UK has said this. Coincidental they all came up with A 1000 units?

Guest Jubaea

every seller site in the UK has said this. Coincidental they all came up with A 1000 units?

I agree, I read this too, on all the sites I looked at the beginning of the year. Now it has disappeared.

Maybe Epiphone planned 1000 units, and as there are many pre-order, they decided to do more. I'm waiting for mine... [wink]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If it was a Les Paul I'd get one in a heartbeat!

I love everything British Blues Guitar and having a Union-Jack clad axe is a sweet idea to me!

If the Sheraton is the axe you love, then it's a cool deal in my book!

If they ever do come out with a Les Paul that is clad in a Union-Jack paint scheme, I'll be all over it!!!

Archived