Gibson Brands Forums

New Guitar Cabinet

Frances50

Wow,,thats beautiful! Is that cherrywood? Also,,is it sealed for humidity? Nice

Thanks to all. I have a hard time posting pics for some reason. It always gives me the message that the pic has exceeded the size requirement. The wood is curly maple and I wish I could have gotten a better pic of the grain. It's got beautiful stripes to it. Yes, it's got a built in humidifier. The builder, Jim Atlchley, typically builds smaller cabinets but he does one or two of the larger ones a year. Definitely has a knack for building. He was going to ship it Fed Ex Ground and then decided to bring it to me in South Carolina. He set it up for me and everything. Now, my guitars are happy!

Thanks to all. I have a hard time posting pics for some reason. It always gives me the message that the pic has exceeded the size requirement. The wood is curly maple and I wish I could have gotten a better pic of the grain. It's got beautiful stripes to it. Yes, it's got a built in humidifier. The builder, Jim Atlchley, typically builds smaller cabinets but he does one or two of the larger ones a year. Definitely has a knack for building. He was going to ship it Fed Ex Ground and then decided to bring it to me in South Carolina. He set it up for me and everything. Now, my guitars are happy!

The image upload to the forum is terrible...for future reference, upload your images to a site like imgur or photobucket and copy the IMG link they give you, and paste that in your post. Your image will show up like it did above.

-Ryan

Archived