Gibson Brands Forums

I found this great, slightly used bike!

James Allen

What luck! It was just lying in my yard! It must be some new brand, it has AXE written on the frame. It's pink, has pom poms dangling from the handlebars, and a little white basket attached with a big daisy on it.

I wonder where it came from. Anybody lose a bike like this let me know. I hope there's a reward.

I miss those pom poms' date=' they were pretty and went foofy foofy in the wind.

Is my ringy ringy bell okay?

I like puppies...

Their fun and funny . lol ha![/quote']

FOOFY FOOFY IN THE WIND! I just hurled Bud all over my wife after reading that, AXE!

The ringy ringy bell is okay, but I'm really concerned about the Jonas Brothers bike helmet that came with it. I thought that was taboo with you.

I f'ing love this forum...

Damn AXE! If you ever want to sell your bike, my 11-year old sister would lovie it!! She thinks the Jonas Brothers are FREAKY FRESH!!... (like orange juice! tropicana, mind you. none of that generic stuff can be found in our fridge!)

It sounds like you two have a lot in common! Should i set up a playdate? Maybe a jam session? She plays the recorder!... well sorta.

Give me a call! Her people will talk with your people!

I f'ing love this forum...

Damn AXE! If you ever want to sell your bike' date=' my 11-year old sister would lovie it!! She thinks the Jonas Brothers are FREAKY FRESH!!... (like orange juice! tropicana, mind you. none of that generic stuff can be found in our fridge!)

It sounds like you two have a lot in common! Should i set up a playdate? Maybe a jam session? She plays the recorder!... well sorta.

Give me a call! Her people will talk with your people![/quote']

Dude, I wouldn't let Axe anywhere near you sister. Are you crazy?

What luck! It was just lying in my yard! It must be some new brand' date=' it has AXE written on the frame. It's pink, has pom poms dangling from the handlebars, and a little white basket attached with a big daisy on it.

I wonder where it came from. Anybody lose a bike like this let me know. I hope there's a reward.[/quote']

O:)

Oh man... you just hit a new low... and took the entire forum roster down with you... yahoo_rotfl.gif

you know... when I read "It's pink' date=' has pom poms dangling from the handlebars, and a little white basket attached with a big daisy on it" I knew it was AXEs' right away...

[img']http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj236/thundergod_5/Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif[/img]

this is totally unrelated but remember when some one just randomly posted that smiley in the middle of a big argument and the argument totally stopped and every one was like "what the hell??? what does that even mean?". i thought that was really funny for some reason.

Oilpit (or any other GnR biatch) would say "it reffers to "dead horse" by GnR... " (you know "sometimes I feel like Im beating a dead horse...)...

But it was first posted by AXE... and AXE aint no ones biatch... so I dont know... but I found it funny too... I just posted it on a "smilies" thread on the lounge in case anyone wanted to use it in the future.

Archived