Gibson Brands Forums

Gig Rig

surfpup

Snapped a couple pics of my gig rig last night. Thought it might be cool to see what others were using. This was a small theater

with my trio (no drums) so the two old Princetons were more than ample! [biggrin]

IMG_4590_2.jpg

I had enough guitars too. :rolleyes:

IMG_4589.jpg

Snapped a couple pics of my gig rig last night. Thought it might be cool to see what others were using. This was a small theater

with my trio (no drums) so the two old Princetons were more than ample! [biggrin]

IMG_4590_2.jpg

I had enough guitars too. :rolleyes:

IMG_4589.jpg

Stereo Princetons... [drool]

These, without the pedals on top of the Super 60 -

AmpCabGtrsFeb13_zpsbe43fbd6.jpg

And this, with Xotic AC+ in place of MXR flanger - I'm always changing things around -

Pedalboard2web2014_zpsf736ec3b.jpg

Regards!

Hello JDGM!

Super sweet Custom! Also, the Ibanez 10 modulation effect is great! I am using that too.

Cheers... Bence

I wonder about the Custom...

Is that a mahogany cap I see there? Is it a one-off Custom Shop model?

Cheers... Bence

What I have been able to discover is that AFAIK it is a 2009 non-weight-relieved all mahogany Custom Shop model made to 1956 spec. I have only seen one other dark cherry one (on ebay, $1k more than what I paid) and I am very glad to have got it s/h, though I didn't get a COA with it. I've not seen gold-plated polepieces on P90s before either.

This guitar has literally changed my life and it is the reason I am on this forum.

Regards!

What I have been able to discover is that AFAIK it is a 2009 non-weight-relieved all mahogany Custom Shop model made to 1956 spec. I have only seen one other dark cherry one (on ebay, $1k more than what I paid) and I am very glad to have got it s/h, though I didn't get a COA with it. I've not seen gold-plated polepieces on P90s before either.

This guitar has literally changed my life and it is the reason I am on this forum.

Regards!

[thumbup] :)

Cheers... Bence

Man, that must take some tap dancin! [biggrin]

Not too much, but I do have to be careful not to get my feet twisted up sometimes. However this is much better than some boards that I've seen where you have to reach over pedals in front to get to pedals in back. I'd find myself losing my balance. [biggrin]

2_zpsa7e367d4.jpg

Stack-1_zpsf7be9f61.jpg

Pedalboard.jpg

Pedals keep changing… Lately I just use the Boss ME 50 and the Golden Celo...

Hi Dave,

How does the Egnater sounds? I am looking for a lighter gears than my Marshall JVM410 head, I am tired of carrying all this and my back can't stand it anymore :(

How does the Egnater sounds? I am looking for a lighter gears than my Marshall JVM410 head, I am tired of carrying all this and my back can't stand it anymore

Just so long as you realise that if you go from a Marshall 410 head to an egnater that you'll be going down a few steps.

Big price to pay for not being able to carry a standard weight.

Archived