Ten Years After > Set List

Johnny Winter > Playlist

Blood Sweat And Tears > Set List

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young > Playlist

Day 4: Monday, August 18 1969

Paul Butterfield Blues Band > Set List

Sha Na Na > Playlist

Jimi Hendrix > Set List

To me this list is fascinating, as at the time of the movie/album release, we thought that only those shown/heard performed.

Over the years I've learned of many of those bands that played and did not make the cut (album of movie), but this full list is still very interesting.

Thanks for posting.

Many bands did't make the movie or album because of contracts and record labels....woodstock was warner if I recall and warner and there counter parts wouldn't allow certain bands because of whatever mumbo jumbo licenses and labels.

Some of the artist such as Richie Havens, Country Joe McDonald & John Sebastian reportedly weren't even on the bill or scheduled to play. Just members of the crowd enlisted as fillers when the bands scheduled to play either hadn't made it to the site due to traffic. Or refused to play until payed up front.

Some of the artist such as Richie Havens, Country Joe McDonald & John Sebastian reportedly weren't even on the bill or scheduled to play. Just members of the crowd enlisted as fillers when the bands scheduled to play either hadn't made it to the site due to traffic. Or refused to play until payed up front.

I would loved to have been there just in the crowd lol

Always found it interesting that Neil Young didn't want to be filmed for Woodstock so he didn't appear on any of the CSNY video performances filmed. Having read his Waging Heavy Peace book recently, he seemed not to be very impressed with the whole festival which I was a bit surprised about.

Always found it interesting that Neil Young didn't want to be filmed for Woodstock so he didn't appear on any of the CSNY video performances filmed. Having read his Waging Heavy Peace book recently, he seemed not to be very impressed with the whole festival which I was a bit surprised about.

That's just Neil. It wasn't all about HIM.

Archived