Gibson Brands Forums

Absolutely and Forever Secret Area 51 VIEW NOW 7/27

mooseguy

Have this amazing video now on my desk top been trying to get it downloaded here especially aimed at the

skeptics and nay sayers -working on this in spite of a possible conspiracy (my own feeling) to no show it

Regards,

Moose

P.S. Any suggestions on how to download video from desk top will be welcome

1 moose you are nuts.2 that's cool though3 u need to sign up for a YouTube account. If you have gmail you may already have this step down.4 u need to upload the video on your desktop to YouTube. 5 after uploaded, you need to copy and paste the video's YouTube url from your browser into your post here.6 then we get to enjoy the music and video, and still call you nuts.

1 moose you are nuts.2 that's cool though3 u need to sign up for a YouTube account. If you have gmail you may already have this step down.4 u need to upload the video on your desktop to YouTube. 5 after uploaded, you need to copy and paste the video's YouTube url from your browser into your post here.6 then we get to enjoy the music and video, and still call you nuts.

Sal will try again-I did upload this amazing video to UTube and because of its title I can't find it due to the huge volume of the same subject matter-I even changed the title to Absolutely and Forever Secret Area 51 thinking that starting in A the title would come up

If you can find it enjoy and view at your own risk

If I could find a $10 GO For I would have him bring me a Vodka & Tonic

P>S> will try the uploading again may get lucky as this vital video must be seen

PPS FOUND THE VIDO-DOWNLOADED SUCCESSFULLY AND POOF-ITS DISAPPEARED NOW i REALLY COULD USE THE VODKA WITHOUT THE TONIC

Have this amazing video now on my desk top been trying to get it downloaded here especially aimed at the

skeptics and nay sayers -working on this in spite of a possible conspiracy (my own feeling) to no show it

Regards,

Moose

P.S. Any suggestions on how to download video from desk top will be welcome

Photobucket............uploads easily to photobucket, then you send it over to this site.

Photobucket............uploads easily to photobucket, then you send it over to this site.

Hi Vacamartin

Thanks for your appreciated suggestion. I just got it downloaded here 5 minutes ago and it's gone -could be an alien

matter

Not my day it seems

Regard,

Moose

Sal will try again-I did upload this amazing video to UTube and because of its title I can't find it due to the huge volume of the same subject matter-I even changed the title to Absolutely and Forever Secret Area 51 thinking that starting in A the title would come up

If you can find it enjoy and view at your own risk

If I could find a $10 GO For I would have him bring me a Vodka & Tonic

P>S> will try the uploading again may get lucky as this vital video must be seen

PPS FOUND THE VIDO-DOWNLOADED SUCCESSFULLY AND POOF-ITS DISAPPEARED NOW i REALLY COULD USE THE VODKA WITHOUT THE TONIC

Who?

I've heard that they have an Alien guitar at Area 51, that plays better than ANY tolerated torrefied guitar on the planet……they won't release the technology, because they don't want the general guitar paying public to panic!!!!

Actually, G-force tuner technology is based on back-engineered alien technology recovered in the Roswell wreckage. The guitar you are referring to does exist, but not at Area 51. That location is just a government dodge to divert our attention away from the actual location where most of this sort of thing is taking place. The rest of the alien guitar technology is coming, but you must be patient. This sort of thing has to be doled out slowly, so as not to alarm the public (as you said).

Actually, G-force tuner technology is based on back-engineered alien technology recovered in the Roswell wreckage. The guitar you are referring to does exist, but not at Area 51. That location is just a government dodge to divert our attention away from the actual location where most of this sort of thing is taking place. The rest of the alien guitar technology is coming, but you must be patient. This sort of thing has to be doled out slowly, so as not to alarm the public (as you said).

Ho Ho! [flapper]

Is this 'Silent Guitar' from that alien technology?

Not sure it is silent, probably a 'headphone guitar'?

http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/yamaha-slg200s-silent-guitar-624628

BluesKing777.

Ho Ho! [flapper]

Is this 'Silent Guitar' from that alien technology?

Not sure it is silent, probably a 'headphone guitar'?

http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/yamaha-slg200s-silent-guitar-624628

BluesKing777.

No, that silent guitar, as well as the zero fret, are both reptilian-derived technologies. If you want to discuss those, please start a new thread. This one is for space alien technologies.

Archived