Gibson Brands Forums

Epic Forum Posters from the Past.

AXE®

Anyone remember the guy who wanted to drill holes in his chambered LP and fill it with concrete?

Or the dude with the avatar of himself in his undershorts flexing?

LS -14 of course.

Any others? I can't remember their names...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I felt bad for Johnston. He seemed so stressed out about learning guitar. He forgot that playing should be fun. It also sounded like he made a terrible mistake in selling his vintage fender. Didn't he trade it for a Les Paul at GC?

I might be wrong, but I don't think Johnston was the guy who sold his vintage Strat. Johnst0n was another one of those trolls I believe. Matter of fact, I was always convinced that him and P0rbitals were the same person.

What about that kid (Vintage Burster???) who saved up for a les paul and as soon as he got it he started saying everything made outside of america was garbage? Apparently his les paul is pretty shitty as well

He migrated over to the other place and dropped the IQ point considerably.

I cannot remember his name, but there was a guy on the Gibson forums in 2007 who frequently purchased SGs from the various Guitar of the Week selections (I specifically recall him posting pictures of his ebony '61 and antique white '61). That's not the strange part considering that we are all afflicted with GAS. The guy just always seemed a little "off" in his posts, and he frequently talked about being in tremendous pain, taking pain pills, and having to talk to his attorney to see if he could get more money. It sounded like he was trying to "milk" an insurance claim of some type. It was a strange few months when he was on here, but he usually limited his posts to the SG section of the forum. He was defensive, but he did not necessarily lash out at anybody.

Archived