Gibson Brands Forums

Just checking in....

:oilpit:

I've been gone for a while, this place ain't what it used to be. But there are still some great folks here.

Questions:

1.Did Nikko play the '59 (I'm about 99% sure I know the answer to that one but I'll ask anyway)

2. I really only had one question....

So this is oilpit saying hello

HI!

And now this is oilpit saying goodbye

BYE!

P.S. remember, this is still my homepage, so even if I'm not posting...I'm still watching you

I've been gone for a while' date=' this place ain't what it used to be. But there are still some great folks here.

Questions:

1.Did Nikko play the '59 (I'm about 99% sure I know the answer to that one but I'll ask anyway)

2. I really only had one question....

So this is oilpit saying hello

HI!

And now this is oilpit saying goodbye

BYE!

P.S. remember, this is still my homepage, so even if I'm not posting...I'm still watching you[/quote']

I think Nikki didn't even get to see it,

Sup OP' date=' when you gonna get that new Les Paul?[/quote']

I am dieing over that, hopefully soon, I don't know if I want the deluxe or an older unchambered Standard Faded (In my never ending quest to be just like Thunder)

You will get pics when it is purchased

and this summer I'm driving down to jam with you and Jesse

Thanks rooster!

Just thought of a second question' date='

Why is Dem00n still here? I thought you old fogies were mean to him...[/quote']

Im the only metalhead kid here if i left there would be no longlasting idoits like me around also other guitar fourms dont have as much spunk.

Hey Oilpit' date=' how's everything? Been bussy? Havent seen you in a while... hope you are not leaving us for G-talk, cuda and LS14...[/quote']

I'm still here, just not quite as active as of late, homework and searching for a new fiddle.

I'll be around

Archived