Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1514006172[/url]' post='1903079']

Way to go 4H. When we go to the Waffle House for breakfast tomorrow morning, I'll be thinking of you. I love their waffles. msp_smile.gif

Deb really loves waffles too. She likes them better then pancakes and I'm the other way around. We took my mom to early Christmas lunch at Ameristar Cassino for a fine buffet since she's spending the next 2 days with my sisters family's. They charge a lot but its once a year.

Edited by Retired

Deb really loves waffles too. She likes them better then pancakes and I'm the other way around. We took my mom to early Christmas lunch at Ameristar Cassino for a fine buffet since she's spending the next 2 days with my sisters family's. They charge a lot but its once a year.

That sounds really nice and I'm sure your mom loved it. You're a good son.

• Upvote 1

Well I baked four loafs of banana bread, and gave three away to the neighbors. The fourth we tasted this morning. It was good topped with a little Kerry Gold butter. For lunch or dinner this Christmas Eve, we have no idea what is on the menu. Have some presents to drop off locally so it will either be Chinese, pizza or pot stickers. For Christmas Day, a pork roast, sweet potatoes, and garlic green beans. Mince and apple pies for desert.

From the high desert of Nevada we wish everyone in the Lounge a Merry Christmas, the Happiest of Holidays, and a joyous and prosperous New Year.

Well I baked four loafs of banana bread, and gave three away to the neighbors. The fourth we tasted this morning. It was good topped with a little Kerry Gold butter. For lunch or dinner this Christmas Eve, we have no idea what is on the menu. Have some presents to drop off locally so it will either be Chinese, pizza or pot stickers. For Christmas Day, a pork roast, sweet potatoes, and garlic green beans. Mince and apple pies for desert.

From the high desert of Nevada we wish everyone in the Lounge a Merry Christmas, the Happiest of Holidays, and a joyous and prosperous New Year.

That sounds great, CaptRedbeard. Merry Christmas to you and yours and a happy and healthy New Year!

Deb and I Home Alone! She is really sick so I've done the stuff needed to get done. I made oatmeal for breakfast, we did go out for a Christmas Eve lunch at Texas Roadhouse, both had chicken and 2 sides. I chose the salad and their cup of chili, it tasted bad so didn't eat it. Dinner I did a steak on the grill. That was good.

Dec 28:

Breakfast = porridge with blueberries, slice of toast (home-made bread) with a treat, blood orange marmalade. Cup of tea.

Lunch = 2 croissants, coffee, packet of crisps/chips.

Dinner = jdgm's yummy salad, this time with chopped ham.

[thumbup]