Gibson Brands Forums

Another Graduation Day

pappy

My wife and I are very proud of our Grandson , he graduated with honors and is going to school right here in the next city over from his home. He is majoring in art and business,and has a partial scholarship.Great ceremony,well organised and a fairly large class over 550 students.

We all went to PapaDeaux,a Cajun style restaurant.Food was superb and the company was great. My son and his wife did a great job in raising their son,and he is a fantastic artist, he works predominantly in pencils,and has won several local state competitions. His only downfall is that he he sings, RAP, and that is one genre of music that I simply turn a deaf ear to.

Pappy

Congratulations to your Grandson. Well done.

Strange how different people treat gradations. My son graduated from the Australian National University with a double degree in science. As for attending the graduation ceremony, he couldn't give a toss and ignored it as an event not worthy of any note. Then nothing he does surprises me. Despite not being religious in any way, he joined a religious organisation simply to allow him a platform at one of the meetings to argue against the restriction on the freedom of thought the organisation applied. All in the knowledge he would be excommunicated; which he was. He was not even 20 yo at the time.

Archived