Gibson Brands Forums

Kick Out the Jams Mutha F&^%)$

bluesguitar65

A classic!!

I read an interview with Fred "Sonic" Smith (or maybe it was vocalist Rob Tyner) many years ago.

One of the two gents reported that they only felt comfortable going out with that sturdy leather jacket and steel toed boots.

It felt like their 'armor'.

They enjoyed a measure of security and safety when they had their armor on.

It was thought-provoking, whoever said it.

[crying]

dictators.jpg

Wow,,,I was trying to figure out what Gtr the guy on the left side of stage is playing,,Tiesco? Mosrite? Silvertone? Sounds pretty good though.

Epiphone Wilshire made in the original Gibson Kalamazoo factory [drool]

Awesome guitars, kinda has the upper fret access of the SG but with mini humbuckers and a unique look

Epiphone Wilshire made in the original Gibson Kalamazoo factory [drool]

Awesome guitars, kinda has the upper fret access of the SG but with mini humbuckers and a unique look

Whoa,,really I had no idea,,I was trying to see the badge on the peghead,,couldnt quite see it,,thanks. Wish I had those old vintage Marshalls they had,,some were 200 wtt heads I believe,,could be wrong about that,,neat vid though,,thanks for the info.

My favorite thing about the MC5 was that they always sounded like they were right on the edge of the wheels falling off the whole thing, yet maintained this deep seated groove.........that blend of ragged edge and tight groove was just awesome!

NHTom

My favorite thing about the MC5 was that they always sounded like they were right on the edge of the wheels falling off the whole thing, yet maintained this deep seated groove.........that blend of ragged edge and tight groove was just awesome!

NHTom

Totally agree. That gives their music a really "organic" and spontaneous feel, something that most modern rock completely misses

Archived