Gibson Brands Forums

Was a great visit...

daveinspain

At the airport on the way back to Spain... Spent time with my family and scored my dream guitar... They made me check the guitar in with the luggage because it's in a hard case. It's a super sturdy case though so I'm not to worried about damage just theft or getting lost...😱😱😱

Good deal on the guitar!

Did you go to Finale?

rct

Finale...? What's that, bought the guitar at GC... Funny thing is I had seen this ES 175 at GC in the glass case for the past few years on my visits home to Boston but it was always too expensive for me to justify getting it... I kept the gang tag that has the GC price on it and I just found in the pouch two other tags with mark down prices... I'm so glad the guitar waited two years for me...

Guest Farnsbarns

Did you know that since about 2 years ago you have a legal right to take your guitar on board as long as it fits in and overhead locker?

Almost forgot. Congrats on the new geetar and hope you had a good trip.

Finale...? What's that,

It's a desert restaurant in Boston. So you have dinner like at Kasmir and then head to Finale for desert. Boston is heaven for food.

rct

It's a desert restaurant in Boston. So you have dinner like at Kasmir and then head to Finale for desert. Boston is heaven for food.

rct

You got that right..!! Made it back to Spain with just a slight scare.., None of my luggage made it to the baggage claim. The ES 175 and three suitcases. As I was filling out all the information about my lost luggage and announcement came over the speakers that more luggage from my flight was at a different baggage claim area. I rushed over and there it all was...! So all safe and sound at home now..,

Bet that had your heart beating a little faster!

All the best, enjoy that ES 175; I have come to the conclusion that this design makes a big, friendly and very versatile guitar that quickly becomes a hard-to-put down favourite.

Think you may find it so as well!

Archived