Gibson Brands Forums

Stolen 69

Rossman4

Last month, my 1969 Sunbust Deluxe was stolen in North San Diego County. I'm a bit shattered to say the least. It was bought by me brand new in '69 and was almost perfect except for a minor dent near the input jack. It was in the original rectangular case with Eric Clapton painted on it. If anyone has any info on this guitar no questions will be asked. I need my baby back!

Last month' date=' my 1969 Sunbust Deluxe was stolen in North San Diego County. I'm a bit shattered to say the least. It was bought by me brand new in '69 and was almost perfect except for a minor dent near the input jack. It was in the original rectangular case with Eric Clapton painted on it. If anyone has any info on this guitar no questions will be asked. I need my baby back![/quote']

Could you explain the circumstances of how this happened. You could save this from happening to someone else...

Really sorry to hear this, hope it's returned to you soon. There's no more helpless feeling than when something prized like your Les Paul is stolen. People that steal guitars should be chained to a pole in a city park & forced to listen to The Partridge Family's Greatest Hits.

Last month' date=' my 1969 Sunbust Deluxe was stolen in North San Diego County. I'm a bit shattered to say the least. It was bought by me brand new in '69 and was almost perfect except for a minor dent near the input jack. It was in the original rectangular case with Eric Clapton painted on it. If anyone has any info on this guitar no questions will be asked. I need my baby back![/quote']

Guess you can't be that heart broken if you haven't even been back to check for responses to your post or answer questions...

Archived