Gibson Brands Forums

Christmas Gift's

IanHenry

I was wonder if any members were given any guitar related gifts at Christmas?

My wife bought me an Xvive wireless guitar system. I don't intend using it in a live situation, I'll just use it around the house so that I can play through an amp without being tied to it. So far it seems to work quite well.

ECJKuOG.jpg

Ian

I was wonder if any members were given any guitar related gifts at Christmas?

My wife bought me an Xvive wireless guitar system. I don't intend using it in a live situation, I'll just use it around the house so that I can play through an amp without being tied to it. So far it seems to work quite well.

ECJKuOG.jpg

Ian

Very Nice!!!

I've been looking at these for awhile.....can I bother you with a question about it? Do you use an internet router in the house? Do you notice the signal interfering with the router if you do?

Thanks Johnny

Nice gift. Deb gave me a new amp. Since the Vox amp blew out, I got a Fender Super Champ X2 tube amp 14 watt. I love it. Then I also got a D'Addario Equinox guitar tuner as the other one finally broke.

Funny thing was before Christmas we went to the gym to work out as they closed early Christmas Eve and I went to this one machine to work out and noticed something on top. Looking, I grabbed it and it was a Dunlop Max Grip .88 ga. guitar pick. How unusual is that? No one around either so someone else plays guitars that goes there. I might as well, so I took it. I use the same ones but mine are .73, .75 & 1.0 thick.

Very Nice!!!

I've been looking at these for awhile.....can I bother you with a question about it? Do you use an internet router in the house? Do you notice the signal interfering with the router if you do?

Thanks Johnny

Of course you can ask questions about Johnny!

Yes, I have an internet router in the house and so far I haven't had any interference with the Xvive. It has four channels but I've only used it on the default one so I can't speak for the others. I like it because I can sit at my computer and writ songs into tab (I use Power Tab: http://www.power-tab.net/guitar.php), I need to do that as I have a terrible memory and if I didn't write it down I'd forget what I'd worked out within an hour!

Regards,

Ian

My lovely lady has offered to buy me a Fender American Strat. All I have to do is pick out the one I want. And here I was expecting a lump of coal. I think she's already picking out her next major appliance or vacation destination.

Of course you can ask questions about Johnny!

Yes, I have an internet router in the house and so far I haven't had any interference with the Xvive. It has four channels but I've only used it on the default one so I can't speak for the others. I like it because I can sit at my computer and writ songs into tab (I use Power Tab: http://www.power-tab.net/guitar.php), I need to do that as I have a terrible memory and if I didn't write it down I'd forget what I'd worked out within an hour!

Regards,

Ian

Excellent! Thanks for the feedback Ian, hope you continue to enjoy it. My memory is about the same, if I dont write it down it never happened LOL. Now I'm going to look a little more into these again.

Johnny

Archived