Gibson Brands Forums

Song Association Game

Notes_Norton

Autumn In New York - Billie Holiday (cover)

"Autumn Leaves" - jazz standard, covered by millions including yes..ME! jdgm! But the late-period Ben Webster version (from "Atmosphere For Lovers And Thieves" LP) is completely amazing.....

"Autumn Leaves" - jazz standard, covered by millions including yes..ME! jdgm! But the late-period Ben Webster version (from "Atmosphere For Lovers And Thieves" LP) is completely amazing.....

Autumn Leaves are Falling Down, (sorry but no idea who wrote it. I think it's a nursery rhyme which my youngest was singing a few days ago when she came home from assisting with young children who are classed as "special needs", Asperger's, cerebral palsy, etc. She said they all had a great day!)

Autumn Leaves are Falling Down, (sorry but no idea who wrote it. I think it's a nursery rhyme which my youngest was singing a few days ago when she came home from assisting with young children who are classed as "special needs", Asperger's, cerebral palsy, etc. She said they all had a great day!)

I think the song is actually "London Bridge Is Falling Down"....? But we'll go with it…

Up The Junction - Squeeze