Gibson Brands Forums

Song Association Game

Notes_Norton

Tell Me Why - Beatles

"Why Dontcha?" - West Bruce and Laing

Ladies, Gentlemen and Sir Notes Norton please excuse me possibly getting out of order here, I am no mod but we are beginning to go round in ever-decreasing circles...I humbly submit we have had 'Over The Hills And Far Away' and 'Here There And Everywhere' twice each within four turns. There are plenty of songs out there we haven't got to yet!

"Why Dontcha?" - West Bruce and Laing

Ladies, Gentlemen and Sir Notes Norton please excuse me possibly getting out of order here, I am no mod but we are beginning to go round in ever-decreasing circles...I humbly submit we have had 'Over The Hills And Far Away' and 'Here There And Everywhere' twice each within four turns. There are plenty of songs out there we haven't got to yet!

Your mother should know --- The Beatles

Mother Natures Son - Beatles

Nature Boy - Nat "King" Cole

(jdgm - your point is well taken - it's OK to repeat a song, there are a finite number of them, but try not to repeat one that has been recently posted - on the other hand, if that's all you can come up with, I'd rather have you play than not - it's only a game, it's just for fun, and nobody is keeping score)

Nature Boy - Nat "King" Cole

(jdgm - your point is well taken - it's OK to repeat a song, there are a finite number of them, but try not to repeat one that has been recently posted - on the other hand, if that's all you can come up with, I'd rather have you play than not - it's only a game, it's just for fun, and nobody is keeping score)

Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters