Gibson Brands Forums

Possible Signature J 150.

JuanCarlosVejar

JCv,  Your contributions over the past 11+ years  have been greatly valued and would be sorely missed.  I can assure you many here appreciate them, though they don't comment - you bring wide ranging topics of interest in, which otherwise would go un-noticed.  For example - your other recent post on the black signature J-45 in Japan.    Even there we find that  there are always people on every forum who have to be negative.

"MEANS NOTHING" !    So - please don't dismiss this forum based on the comments of a few. 

(And then there's  the  1980s  bumper sticker - "Don't Let The Turkeys Get You Down", which was created even before Al Gore invented the internet. )

That guy from Oasis already has had a signature guitar - that Epiphone 335 (or something) with the Union Jack painted on it.  So tye band is obviously popular.

Gibson is in the business of selling guitars and slapping the name of an artist on a guitar is a proven marketing tool.   Hey, it works even on me.  Although it is not a signature guitar,  I would  still would like to get my hands on a Gibson Starburst because it is one of the two Gibson acoustics I associate with Jorma.   I   figure if he liked playing it, it has to be good.

Edited by zombywoof

JC, you're a gem. This forum would be greatly diminished without all the topics you start and new and interesting models you post for us to consider and discuss. I always look forward to learning something new or enjoying a fine instrument in a post that begins, "Folks, Check it out." You are like the forum's roving reporter and meeting facilitator all rolled into one. You are very much appreciated. I sincerely hope you'll give it some thought and stick around. 

Red 333

Edited by Red 333

14 minutes ago, Red 333 said:

JC, you're a gem. This forum would be greatly diminished without all the topics you start and new and interesting models you post for us to consider and discuss. I always look forward to learning something new or enjoying a fine instrument in a post that begins, "Folks, Check it out." You are like the forum's roving reporter and meeting facilitator all rolled onto one. You are very much appreciated. I sincerely hope you'll give it some thought and stick around. 

Red 333

Couldn’t agree more.

I enjoy every one of Juan’s post. Even though I’m not able to purchase any of these guitars, I love seeing & learning about them. Seems to me that Gibson is really going for it, as far as trying to turn things around. 
None of us know how it will turn out in the end, but I wish nothing but the best for Gibson. I hope you will reconsider Juan. This forum will not be the same without you.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...