Gibson Brands Forums

New Year

pappy

Just popped in to wish you all a Happy New Year. I am staying away from politics simply because it is fruitless to discuss, and it pisses me off. So I am focusing on what I can control and getting down to work on my guitar playing.  Going through some health challenges and going to have much time on hand. Slowing things down a bit. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR,

PAPPY👍

• Like 1

Trying like hell to remain optimist believing that it brings much better things than pessimism.

This year so far started with us in LA living in a viral tsunami being the hotspot of the country. My best friend from my training days  died yesterday from covid (87-91 - maintained a close relationship since.  Healthy guy, no preexisting conditions). Not starting well.

Optimistically things can change right? 

2 hours ago, Tman said:

Trying like hell to remain optimist believing that it brings much better things than pessimism.

This year so far started with us in LA living in a viral tsunami being the hotspot of the country. My best friend from my training days  died yesterday from covid (87-91 - maintained a close relationship since.  Healthy guy, no preexisting conditions). Not starting well.

Optimistically things can change right? 

Its gotta Dr T....God forbid we ever look back on 2020 as 'the good ol days'.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pappy said:

Just popped in to wish you all a Happy New Year. I am staying away from politics simply because it is fruitless to discuss, and it pisses me off. So I am focusing on what I can control and getting down to work on my guitar playing.  Going through some health challenges and going to have much time on hand. Slowing things down a bit. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR,

PAPPY👍

I am with you 100%, good sir. 

😐

Edited by sparquelito