Gibson Brands Forums

Incoming - NGD on Friday

Sgt. Pepper

7 minutes ago, BoSoxBiker said:

Congrats on your pending NGD. Sad to read the D41 didn't get played. I hope the HD28V gets some QT.

I am sure both will. The 41 was an amazing sounding guitar. Both guitars are stranded in Ohio in cities I have never heard of. The guitar I shipped is stuck in Pennsylvania.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

35 minutes ago, SteveFord said:

You bet your D-41 is stuck in PA but don't you fret none, I'll get that Empty Box Special back on its way first thing tomorrow morning!

All guitars are fully insured so let me know how it sounds.

3 minutes ago, SteveFord said:

You left a loaded hash pipe in the compartment along with some extra picks.

Good night coming up for Fun Boy here!

Think I'll knock off early, this work stuff is over rated.

I had this mini-fantasy about someone accidently stashing some weed in my case when I bought a guitar from a Colorado etailer last year. Alas.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SteveFord said:

You left a loaded hash pipe in the compartment along with some extra picks.

Good night coming up for Fun Boy here!

Think I'll knock off early, this work stuff is over rated.

Hash makes you a mush head.

On 3/15/2021 at 12:38 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

Guitars are like women. I'm always thinking about them (or at least looking, thank you Yoga pants inventor) even thought I currently have one.

Do women wear Yoga pants in other countries?

Is that what they are? I thought they were wearing colored Nylons? Haha. Here anyway, unfortunately the best looking sexy women stay away from wearing them. Only the oversized fat ugly ones wear them with big butts. Really nothing to admire?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Retired said:

Is that what they are? I thought they were wearing colored Nylons? Haha. Here anyway, unfortunately the best looking sexy women stay away from wearing them. Only the oversized fat ugly ones wear them with big butts. Really nothing to admire?

You need to come grocery shopping with me one time. Yikes!  I mean that in a good way.

10 hours ago, Retired said:

All women wear them now. Hot ones, and not so hot ones.  

30 minutes ago, Dub-T-123 said:

That’s pretty much my dream acoustic (the 00-18) 

Congrats bud. Btw hit me up if you’re ever in SoCal I have the best weed 😛

Nice. I love Girl Scout Cookie. That put my wife into couch lock one night. She was so high I had to get up and get here a drink as she didn't want to move.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

All women wear them now. Hot ones, and not so hot ones.  

Only one I know that wears stuff like that is my sons wife. She is very good looking and her sisters who are all married.  Yeah, more are out seen with that stuff but most here are fat. At least whom I see.