Gibson Brands Forums

Busted!

deepblue

I was caught looking at a lovely in the mall today.

Usually my wife laughs about such things....today she thought the object of my stares (lust) was too young.

I estimated her at about 20 or so....

Gentlemen is this wrong? lol

I was caught looking at a lovely in the mall today.

Usually my wife laughs about such things....today she thought the object of my stares (lust) was too young.

I estimated her at about 20 or so....

Gentlemen is this wrong? lol

Looking is only wrong if your dead or she is with a very mean and jealous boyfriend.

I dont bother apologizing about it. I explained to her that I am under no false illusion that I am the only good looking guy in the world to her. She shouldnt harbor any illusions vice versa either. Done with thay "arguement" years ago.

My wife has out smarted me on many occasions and on the issue of cute younger chicks she out smarts me yet again. Her attitude is to point them out before I do, thus taking the wind right out of my sails. It's really no fun when the better half says, "go on take a good look". Even if I might want to go to a topless bar with the dudes, she says something like I'll be here when you get home. Stops me dead in my tracks. I don't even want to go after that. She is evil in that way. Guess that's why she is the Wicked 1.

I'm with Homz here (can't believe I just typed that) my wife points them out, usually well before I see them. Takes allot of the fun out of it if the fear of discovery is not present. She knows I'm not going anyway after all Arizona is a community property State so my wife Owns a lot of really nice guitars, exactly 50% of mine to get specific...

Hell I have friends though that can't even look at a Playboy without their wife's losing it, Not mine she pays for the subscription think she worries more about the car adds than the models after all, I can still handle a sports car or two.

The only rule and it's non negotiable is not to be too obvious I can look at young tail all I want but if I'm disrespectful to my wife while I'm with her then I'm dead.

Archived