Gibson Brands Forums

NGD Opps I did it again

Rabs

Glad you found the black pick up covers that fit.  I really didn't care for the white ones as they just looked out of place.  As to the knobs I'm glad the black speed knob didn't work as if you had put those on, I would have had to report you to the mod police.  I know it's your guitar and everyone says you can do whatever you want with it, but I'm sorry it is unlawful to put speed knobs on a 336!  It looks great now and no further fiddling about needed. 🤩

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Dub-T-123 said:

Rabs this looks amazing 😍 I gotta admit I’m a little jelly

May I suggest black/silver reflectors? 

Cheers..   Yeah, I am really happy with it.. From the first second I saw it I thought it had to have black covers..  The cream ones were interesting but for me distracted from the top a bit (its why I like no pickguard and I dont play in a way where I would ever hit the top)..  Where as the black ones I think go better with the top as actually do the amber knobs I think... Again they sort of blend in rather than pop out.. So I am happy with it now... The cream ones did make it stand out though. I will just keep them in the case if I ever change my mind again 🙂