Gibson Brands Forums

My in laws

Tman

19 hours ago, tx-ogre said:

Sorry to hear about this Tman.  Hopefully this is one of those situations where no news is good news.  I will keep your in-laws in my thoughts.

The hardest part is not knowing anything.

15 hours ago, saturn said:

Man. I can only reiterate what everyone else has already said. Hope you hear from them soon. 

Thank you

7 hours ago, Karloff said:

Tman, any updates ?

We've called their cell phones and used an app that they use and nothing. They live on the outskirts of Odesa on a 5 acre plot just away from the city. I read on the news that things are happening there. Like I said before, they are 80 years old and certainly not a threat.

7 hours ago, SteveFord said:

I just read this, holy hell.

Your entire family is overdue for a mountain of good fortune.  Here's hoping they're okay and the invaders can f**k off as they say.

Completely agree. I loved what the Ukrainian navy ship said to the Russian ship.

5 hours ago, Larsongs said:

Are they Aetheist like you? Just curious… In any case I’ll say a pray for them & you…. 

Thank you Lars. They would certainly appreciate it. I don't feel like I need any extra effort, things are finally Turing around except for this nightmare. btw I am not an atheist, just not religious per se.

4 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Well, Lars...

It may be due to Evelyn Wood, but Tman, you might (or might not) have noticed,  did state his in laws joined a Presbyterian mission in the Ukraine.  Doesn't sound too atheistic to me.

Whitefang

Exactly

4 hours ago, Mutha said:

Prayers to you and the family Tman.

Thanks Mutha. What a great forum name, I wish I'd thought of it.

15 hours ago,  Larsongs said: 

Are they Aetheist like you? Just curious… In any case I’ll say a pray for them & you…. 

Thank you Lars. They would certainly appreciate it. I don't feel like I need any extra effort, things are finally Turing around except for this nightmare. btw I am not an atheist, just not religious per se.

My apologies for mistakingly referring to you as an atheist & your In laws as not being religious. I misread your post.. Still my Prayers to them & you..