Gibson Brands Forums

Concert Finally Might Happen

Sgt. Pepper

When CV-19 hit, my best friend and I were going to meet up in Knoxville, TN to see King's X. You know the drill, re- scheduled, and finally cancelled. I got a call last night from my buddy that they are playing the same place called the Concourse. Oh and tix are only $20, not $4000. Yeah they aren't Bruuuuuuuuuce, but I don't want to see that Commie anyway. I believe since we will be in Tennessee, bourbon will be in glasses with nothing but ice in them and bourbon too. Gonna be a fun night. I cleared it with the wife and its a go. Need to get tix and room. Its Thursday night so there will not be 10,000 extra people in town that day for a football game. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

When CV-19 hit, my best friend and I were going to meet up in Knoxville, TN to see King's X. You know the drill, re- scheduled, and finally cancelled. I got a call last night from my buddy that they are playing the same place called the Concbruce a commieourse. Oh and tix are only $20, not $4000. Yeah they aren't Bruuuuuuuuuce, but I don't want to see that Commie anyway. I believe since we will be in Tennessee, bourbon will be in glasses with nothing but ice in them and bourbon too. Gonna be a fun night. I cleared it with the wife and its a go. Need to get tix and room. Its Thursday night so there will not be 10,000 extra people in town that day for a football game. 

bruce a commie ?  you should get a life dude and quit polluting this forum

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, jvi said:

you LIVE on this forum. 

No I live for music. I have been a member here for a long time, since 2014 maybe, and I have communicated with many cool people, and it is a way to stay in touch. And aggravate you in the process.

• Like 1

This reminds me of when that guy from Slipknot (can't remember if it was Corey or Crahan) said he was socially liberal and fiscally conservative. 

Meaning he thinks hand outs are good, but he's not paying for them. But he's still all nice and, you know, liberal. So long as it's free. 

Psst - doesn't work that way. 

3 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Oh hey, remember that time the discussion got political here on the forum and everyone was cool with it?   I don't either. 🤣

If there were no jack arses in DC, Saturday Night Live would not have a show.