Gibson Brands Forums

! NEWS !

E-minor7

A two week build time frame surely does mean a lot more product will be sent out compared to the three months it was taking Kalamazoo to build at least an acoustic prior to around 1950.  But I have no dog in this hunt.  While I wish Bozeman well their chances of selling me anything are slim and more likely none.  Believe me this ain't Gibson bashing because I feel the same about all builders.  i have reached that point in life where I can walk through any guitar shop and leave empty handed without the slightest twinge of longing.  Now if they do come up with something that could entice this dog off a meat wagon that might be a whole other ballgame.  So, stay tuned.

10 minutes ago, zombywoof said:

A two week build time frame surely does mean a lot more product will be sent out compared to the three months it was taking Kalamazoo to build at least an acoustic prior to around 1950.  But I have no dog in this hunt.  While I wish Bozeman well their chances of selling me anything are slim and more likely none.  Believe me this ain't Gibson bashing because I feel the same about all builders.  i have reached that point in life where I can walk through any guitar shop and leave empty handed without the slightest twinge of longing.  Now if they do come up with something that could entice this dog off a meat wagon that might be a whole other ballgame.  So, stay tuned.

I'm pretty sure the slick marketing dept,  guided by "Lifestyle"  guru  JC Curleigh are not thinking of you as their target market.  Or me for that matter.  

• Haha 1