Gibson Brands Forums

gibson les paul standard new models

marco mancini

Hiya Evans  , is everything ok in beautiful Britain ? do  you know that i bought a motorcycle  there in Devonshire  this  summer  and get back to milan on it , great adventure  !

as far as gibson is concerned ,  yep  i went there  great place indeed to buy guitars  but  even the owner  told me that at the moment they are not sortable   and maybe they will arrive around Xmas  but not all the colours  

unbelievable  inn'it ? 😕

Edited by marco mancini

20 hours ago, marco mancini said:

Mille miglia ?  let me see the vintage  car  you are racing on there mate ? 

Marco, I don't have a car that would qualify for entry into the Mille Miglia, The nearest that I do have is a Morgan but as Morgan never entered the Mille Miglia that doesn't count, I nearly go to spectate.

On 9/2/2023 at 6:03 PM, marco mancini said:

Hiya Evans  , is everything ok in beautiful Britain ? do  you know that i bought a motorcycle  there in Devonshire  this  summer  and get back to milan on it , great adventure  !

as far as gibson is concerned ,  yep  i went there  great place indeed to buy guitars  but  even the owner  told me that at the moment they are not sortable   and maybe they will arrive around Xmas  but not all the colours  

unbelievable  inn'it ? 😕

Its sunny and hot right now here in the south uk. I hope you enjoy that motorcycle and it serves you well. 

Gibson shortage in Italy. That's just not good enough... 

but good luck with the quest Marco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Michael13Fr said:

Well, i like those models.
My favourite is the '60 with 60s cherry finish.
But the blue ones are great too.

Too bad the price in France is much more expensive than the conversion rate (it should be lower with the change from $ to €)

Buy from one of the UK stores, Thoman or Gear4Music.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Michael13Fr said:

I have another question.

Has Gibson a storage house in Europe ?
Cause i would know if i buy from Gibson France, i have to pay the import Taxes (and the cost is high) or not (depending on whether the guitars are sent from the USA or Europe)
Thanks

No.  Gibson sells guitars to distributors who warehouse their own inventories.

rct