Gibson Brands Forums

When you see a woman with a great Tan

pumpkin

Well' date=' my kids are Asian, but they tan very darkly. I think it would be difficult to tell if an African woman had a tan.

On an odd side note, if the kids get too much sun, they don't burn. They get white splotches on their skin. It's like a reverse tan. They bleach![/quote']

I actually get white blotches on my skin too, but I have this rare skin condition where my body thinks my moles are cancer so the white blood cells crowd around a mole (causing a white ring around it) and within a month or two its gone, leaving a white blotch. It's really weird and I'm a double rarity because it's been happening one mole at a time for 7 or 8 years now. For most people if it happens, it only happens once.

I don't like tanned persons at all... I like girls as white as the snow.

My girl doesn't like to go out when the sun is hitting hard so I'm a lucky guy (most people here spend 3 months at the beach and come back as brown as sh.t), I cant really get much sun exposure without ending almost well done :| (same for my better half).

Last time I took a sun-bath was when I was 13 and it really hurt, ended up in a hospital bed for a week.

I just noticed my comment about tanned persons could be interpreted the wrong way... what I meant was I dont like how the skin looks when they have been on the sun with the sole purpose of making it look different than normal. So, I don't have anything against people that take sun baths!

It also hurts me (it really hurts) to see some of them as it brings back memories of the times I got scorched from just standing outside on a sunny day for more than 10 minutes (the girl has the same type of skin... maybe it's a condition, I don't know as I've never asked a doctor).

I grew up surfing, and still spend at least three weeks a year on the beach so yeah I like tan's and luckily tan dark without burning. my wife is of mexican decent so she's got the perfect tan year round olive skin and black hair, but she always hides from the sun. Just got back thursday from 8 day's in Hawaii so I'm definitely dark right now and have the typical surfer tan lines, a glow in the dark white butt and reverse racoon eyes from sunglasses probably not what everybody thinks of when thinking about tan lines huh?

I grew up surfing' date=' and still spend at least three weeks a year on the beach so yeah I like tan's and luckily tan dark without burning. my wife is of mexican decent so she's got the perfect tan year round olive skin and black hair, but she always hides from the sun. Just got back thursday from 8 day's in Hawaii so I'm definitely dark right now and have the typical surfer tan lines, a glow in the dark white butt and reverse racoon eyes from sunglasses probably not what everybody thinks of when thinking about tan lines huh? [/quote']

Our son loves the boogie board. On his first trip to the beach, he rubbed his legs raw from running around with sand caught in his suit. Now he wears a rash guard when he goes, so he's always got the snow white butt and usually a pretty pale belly too after vacation.

Archived