Gibson Brands Forums

Which guitarist would you let impregnate your wife?

NAUGHTY' date=' NAUGHTY.

I think Eric Clapton would impregnate anybodies wife without permission.

LAYLA!!!

[/quote']

Good point! Every time I see Bluemoon's avatar, I think "I wonder if they're comparing notes on Patty..."

I'm not married' date=' but a have planted seven seeds in five different fields.

Four of them are musically inclined. The other three are showing signs,[/quote']

LoL...Nice....I've been told from a few sources I've got some little ones in various parts of the U.S. ....Scary isn't it ?...haha

I'm not married' date=' but a have planted seven seeds in five different fields.

Four of them are musically inclined. The other three are showing signs,[/quote']

Yeah, but you've probably never had a challenge like the wicked fields of red!! LOL

Congratulations' date=' you have started the most ignorant, stupid, socially retarded thread in the history of the Gibson forums. I hope you're proud of yourself.[/quote']

I thought it quite funny, and who thinks to ask such stuff. The various answers gives you another insight into the human beast and all its workings.

To answer the question of the post, I say. None are allowed. I already have one very musically inclined kid and I don't think Jimmy page had a damn thing to do with it. Unless he traveled to Southern Vietnam about 10 years as and fathered a love child. Hmmm, come to think of it my son is quite short (Jimmy Page is short), my son loves Led Zeppelin (Jimmy Page started Led Zeppelin), my son is a soon to be rock star (Jimmy Page is a rock star). Maybe Page is his father.

Congratulations' date=' you have started the most ignorant, stupid, socially retarded thread in the history of the Gibson forums. I hope you're proud of yourself.[/quote']

Now that someone with authority says it I guess it's no longer considered disrespectful or rude to say this thread is one of the worst ever posted (on any forum) :D

Archived