Gibson Brands Forums

"Muslim Demographics," and future(?) guitar players...

charlie brown

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey CB I received a link to that today in my email. It is very interesting to say the least. I did check the numbers for the America demographics and they are off by 1 million; still 8 million is a lot of people.

Yeah, a bit scary (unless one's a Muslim). "Snopes" says it's "undetermined," which means they're "checking" facts, etc.

But, even with some "error," most "experts" have been warning us, for some time, about our declining birth rates, and

the eventual destruction of our civilizations, because of it (and other factors, too). So, this is not really "New" information,

but it's an interesting presentation.

CB

...And all Muslim people are evil terrorist's who intend to take away your freedom.

That seemed like pretty blatant fear mongering/racism to me.

The answer is not to start turning all Christian women into octomoms, the world can't even sustain the population it currently has.

Allow me to be the first to inform you you are a racist if you think that little vid is a point of alarm.

Who gives a damn what faith they follow. The question is in 40 years will those countries still follow the same free elections and international treaties that make them free countries. Extremist of any group are outlaws if they act on those extreme positions. We have our OBGYN office bombers here they are Christians.

I personally could give a rat's *** weather any particular group of people are in the captain's seat. I look to the character of the person not the color of his turban.

Great Point' date=' The KKK uses the Bible to justify their hate.

[/quote']

I think you missed the sarcasm in the post. Rocky was attempting to say not all Christians are such just because they claim to be.

Personally I think that's simply a way to avoid the fact that some (a minority) Christians are just as evil as we have seen extremists of other faiths recently.

I think you missed the sarcasm in the post. Rocky was attempting to say not all Christians are such just because they claim to be.

Personally I think that's simply a way to avoid the fact that some (a minority) Christians are just as evil as we have seen extremists of other faiths recently.

Well i be damned

Christianity it self has killed far more people than any other Religion on the planet hell i am more scared of Christians than the Nazis.

If someone was to tell me Germany has turned fascist i wouldn't care one bit but as soon as they say they have turned into a Theocracy, into the vault i go and wait until the nukes drop.

...And all Muslim people are evil terrorist's who intend to take away your freedom.

That seemed like pretty blatant fear mongering/racism to me.

The answer is not to start turning all Christian women into octomoms' date=' the world can't even sustain the population it currently has.[/quote']

+1

Hate, like Love, is an emotion. It's not a matter of "Justification!" People do both...often reversing themselves,

several times, in the process of even ONE relationship, beit Religious, Sexual, Friendship, Family, Political, whatever!

"Murder," in the name of "God," is certainly nothing new...man has used that excuse forever! It's just which "God,"

they choose to invoke. And, masses do tend to follow extremists, at least in the beginning...out of fear, if nothing else.

"Nazi" Germany was a perfect example. So, any total domination, by ANY group...I'm against! We need diversity, if for

no other reason than "checks and balances," and to keep each other/group, in check. Plus, I like my "freedom," just the

way it is. THAT could change a lot, in the not to distant future...then again, maybe not? Time will tell, no doubt.

CB

Hate' date=' like Love, is an emotion. It's not a matter of "Justification!" [/quote']

No, hate in the form of racism is a learned behavior and trying to scare up some more white Christian babies does not help anything. It just perpetuates the status quo.

No' date=' hate in the form of racism is a learned behavior and trying to scare up some more white Christian babies does not help anything. It just perpetuates the status quo.[/quote']

Yeah, in that form, I would agree. But then "Christian" (or any "religion") is a learned/indoctrinated behavior, too...so, just because more "Whites" have children, doesn't mean they'll be "Christian!" They may be Athiest?

Who knows? Most so called experts, on Muslims, say that it's not just a religion, but a total way of life, culture.

The religious aspect, is just the "beard." "May You Live In Interesting Times," as the old Chinese saying (curse)

goes. We certainly are....

CB

Yeah' date=' in that form, I would agree. But then "Christian" (or any "religion") is a learned/indoctrinated behavior, too...so, just because more "Whites" have children, doesn't mean they'll be "Christian!" They may be Athiest?

Who knows? Most so called experts, on Muslims, say that it's not just a religion, but a total way of life, culture.

The religious aspect, is just the "beard." "May You Live In Interesting Times," as the old Chinese saying (curse)

goes. We certainly are....

CB[/quote']

Aren't most religions a "way of life"? At least, what I remember from church suggested that "good" Christians were supposed to live a Christ-like life--not just profess a belief. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Jesus admonished a man who prayed loudly in church so that everyone could hear.

ALL religions are pretty much the same at their core--there are tenets and accompanying rules for living. The rest is details. All can be used for good or evil.

The "Muslims are taking over" comment is just the new version of the "black welfare moms having too many babies."

Archived