Gibson Brands Forums

Ive seen more hate then i mostly see.

dem00n

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My goodness...do you realize everyone got into a 5 page long thread just because Dem00n had poor grammar in the title? I think I might agree with Dem00n' date=' I'm seeing more hate then I USUALLY see.[/quote']

We love dem00n.

Everybody knows that.

Sheeze.

Murph.

My goodness...do you realize everyone got into a 5 page long thread just because Dem00n had poor grammar in the title? I think I might agree with Dem00n' date=' I'm seeing more hate then I USUALLY see.[/quote']

Actually, I got into it to correct the grammar of the person who tried to correct dem00n's grammar!

I was joking about the weed thing...i dont do drugs...besides music.

Coffee?

I had some teeth out recently (4) at dentist and couldnt drink coffee for 48 hrs. It wasnt until i had a cup of coffee 48hrs later that i realised the severe migrain was caffiene withdrawl, scary stuff.

Tea?

Alchohol?

nicoteen?

I think we should all be honest and admit were all junkies!!!! lol :o)

feel free to correct the speeeeling errors I can't be fu**ed.:o

Coffee?

I had some teeth out recently (4) at dentist and couldnt drink coffee for 48 hrs. It wasnt until i had a cup of coffee 48hrs later that i realised the severe migrain was caffiene withdrawl' date=' scary stuff.

Tea?

Alchohol?

nicoteen?

I think we should all be honest and admit were all junkies!!!! lol :-k)

feel free to correct the speeeeling errors I can't be fu**ed.[-X

[/quote']

Eye have an addictive personality there will always be something Eye seem to have to have. It used too be LSD Pot Alcohol. After quiting drugs and finally booze It was Pepsi Eye realized one day that Eye was going through 5 Super Big Gulps at work everyday than more soda at home. Now it's Espresso but Eye try to make an effort to limit it.

Archived