Gibson Brands Forums

Best avatar on the gibson forums?

Rockin365

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

find the image you want and pm me i will do it for you. :o)

Or save this mutley i just resized for you to your desktop then re-upload to your profile.

mutley1.jpg

P.s i just checked the times on the posts.

I just grabbed this muttley pic

saved it to my desktop

opened photoshop

opened mutley

resized the canvas and the image

closed photoshop

opened dreamweaver

uploaded to webspace

came back into forums grabbed pic from webspace

posted it here 'above'

ALL IN 7 MINS....

i need a star please

lol :o)

I prefer the gear ones. I like a pretty (near) naked girl as much as any man, or, whatever, but those are all over the internet. When I come to the Gibson forums, I'm thinking gear.

And not so much stock photos, but real ones. Mine is my amp and my guitar in a bar, minutes before showtime.

And I hate it when people change them every day. There is less, something..... A sense of recognition? I don't know. Something.

I agree Murph.

I had the same avatar for so long, I didn't recognize my own posts with the new one...

I think I'll keep Muttley for awhile.

That laugh is a classic!

Or save this mutley i just resized for you to your desktop then re-upload to your profile.

mutley1.jpg

Thanks Rockin'365!

You um, rock!

:-)

Respect the classics man.

Snapshot2009-01-2120-45-31.jpg

There used to be a Bob's Big Boy in Mesa Arizona, when I worked at the old "Big Two" Olds/Toyota".

I would eat lunch there in the early 80's.

Guess it's gone now......

It was around Alma School and Main Street in Mesa. Had that big boy standing right there. Not far from Milano's, but across the street. It was on the South side of Apache Trail.

Murph.

I haven't seen one in the Phoenix area.

You're probably right.

When I lived in Litchfield Park, we'd go to Bob's Big Boy in Phoenix for Sunday lunch after church. That was '59 - '62. Seems like it was near a shopping center called Park Central. That was back when Litchfield Park was still 15 miles from downtown Phoenix. What is it now...about 6?

LP has been swallowed up by the sprawl of homes and shopping centers. Where does Phoenix end now?

There are no more open fields until you get west of Luke AFB and Cotton Lane, houses are built right up to the White Tank Mountains now. That's why I moved west of the mountains where I could have some desert around me.

LP has been swallowed up by the sprawl of homes and shopping centers. Where does Phoenix end now?

There are no more open fields until you get west of Luke AFB and Cotton Lane' date=' houses are built right up to the White Tank Mountains now. That's why I moved west of the mountains where I could have some desert around me.

[/quote']

Holy madre de dios! When I was a kid there were 11 miles of virgin desert between our house and the White Tank Mts. That was my playground for 4 years. I had heard from the sister of an old school chum that it would break my heart to see "our desert" again.

Indian School road was all farms for almost 12 miles. Cotton mostly, for the old Boswell Cotton Company. But dairies, too. It was 5 miles of country between Litchfield Park and Luke AFB, and 5 miles of country between LP and Goodyear. I bet there were fewer than 50 kids in my graduating 8th grade class. Wow...how things keep on keepin' on.

Archived