Gibson Brands Forums

Take the test and post your results.

Homz

There were a few that stumped me as well. They were worded so that I had to stop and think' date=' "Do I agree with that or disagree with that?" And sometimes it was both so I had to decide whether I agreed with it more than disagreed....[/quote']

My main reservation about the test was that giving the 'correct' answer to some of the questions didn't mean that I necessarily agreed with the principle at it's core, and my opposition to the principle couldn't be amalgamated into the result.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main reservation about the test was that giving the 'correct' answer to some of the questions didn't mean that I necessarily agreed with the principle at it's core' date=' and my opposition to the principle couldn't be amalgamated into the result.[/quote']

Primarily the reason I gave up!

Margaret Thatcher was right next to Hitler? That explains allot.

You seriously mean to say you hadn't noticed before!

How old are you' date=' man (or woman)?!!![/b'] :D

(Why are you always going on about Women, Stan?)

Mine is almost exactly the same as bluemoon' date=' but for some reason I can't get the picture of my graph in...[/quote']

I had to save it like a picture then upload it to Photobucket. I almost didn't go through all that, but everyone was having so much fun.

I'm the farthest "left" I've seen yet. That's a bit surprising to me considering I said capital punishment was ok.

Imagine what your graph would have been like if you opposed capital punishment. Would the graph stretch that far?

I'm the farthest "left" I've seen yet. That's a bit surprising to me considering I said capital punishment was ok.

Problem is, if you are dead you aren't being punished. You are dead. I don't oppose capital punishment because I support crooks. I oppose it because I want them to suffer, just like their victims (and the victims friends/family) are. No easy way out

Archived