Gibson Brands Forums

start over

Yo man I'm the same way.

I'm Shawn and I play guitar.

Funny story...

One time I was driving my dads Jeep Liberty home after dropping my friend off. I was sober but I remember having the worst gas of my life. I remember dropping him off and then wanting to find a good song to listen to before I went home.

Next thing I knew I was waking up and my head really hurt.

First thought: Oh man I shouldn't have had so much so drink last night.

Second Thought: Wait I didn't drink last night...

Third Thought: This isn't my bed...

Fourth Thought: I'm still in my car....

Fifth Thought: F***!!!!!

At that point I got out of the car (which I had crashed in a snowstorm earlier that year) and assessed the damage. Car was done.

All I thought was "There has to be a way to go back, there has to be a reset, where is my do over?"

I never got that do over.... but hopefully this forum will.

I played Video Games growing up. If you lost, you had to pass it, so I never learned the reset button part. But what the hey......

My Names Shon. I love Fenders, Gibsons, Fords, and Chevys. I appreciate a good Danelectro and Studebaker.

I love the look of a Les Paul, but I've never found one that I like the feel of. That's why I stick to my Nighthawk.

I don't know the words to one Nursery Rhyme. My parents fed me The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Buffalo Springfield, Cat Stevens, and John Mayall.

I played Video Games growing up. I you lost' date=' you had to pass it, so I never learned the reset button part. But what the hey......

My Names Shon. I love Fenders, Gibsons, Fords, and Chevys. I appreciate a good Danelectro and Studebaker.

I love the look of a Les Paul, but I've never found one that I like the feel of. That's why I stick to my Nighthawk.

I don't know the words to one Nursery Rhyme. My parents fed me The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Buffalo Springfield, Cat Stevens, and John Mayall.[/quote']

Shon?

U.S.A. Union is one of my favorites. Eye had the privilege to work with him about 5 years ago very nice guy.

I don't think I've heard that one. I grew up with Turning Point. That album helped shape my Rhythm playing.

What was working with him like? What did you do?

That's *****en. What a memory to have.

One of many. That album came out right after Turning point you should look it up.

Do you have Rhapsody Eye'll tell you what for $12 a month you can listen to anything well worth it IMHO. My vinyl doesn't fair so well anymore.

One of many. That album came out right after Turning point you should look it up.

Do you have Rhapsody Eye'll tell you what for $12 a month you can listen to anything well worth it IMHO. My vinyl doesn't fair so well anymore.

I'll have to check out Rhapsody, that sounds like a good deal. I use the Zune Marketpace, but I'm finding they lack a few of the more obscure albums. I'm definitely gonna check out USA Union.

Archived