Gibson Brands Forums

Nancy Pelosi is a liar.

Homz

Eye am not sticking up for terrorists or any of them. But we as a nation agreed to a set of rules of war. For the sake of humanity as a whole. Why should we be able to side step the law ? We have taken part in the convictions of people for committing the same crimes.

And Eye for an Eye makes the whole world blind

MAHATMA GANDHI

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have prosecuted War Criminals for Water Boarding in our Recent History.

They have a Doctor Present in case the prisoner Dies because people are known to Die from Water Boarding.

Water Boarding has been Defined as Torture in our Legal System.

This isn't defending the actions of Terrorists, it's questioning the intent of our military leaders.

If they're Water Boarding this one guy 180+ times, that means it took Days and Days. What actionable Intelligence are you getting from a prisoner several days after he's been removed from the scene. If the enemy hasn't changed the codes and gone with a Plan B after their main man is captured, then they aren't a very organized enemy and we should have beaten them by now.

So instead of finding a New Prisoner and torturing him for new info, you're gonna go back to the half dead, Rag Doll in the back cell and ask him a few more questions?????

It's pretty clear that she isn't telling the truth. This is common in politicians. I say we need a revolution at the ballot box. Let's throw em all out on their arses and get some new ones in. Let's make a statement. If the new folks don't shape up, let's throw their arses out.

Simple.

It's pretty clear that she isn't telling the truth. This is common in politicians. I say we need a revolution at the ballot box. Let's throw em all out on their arses and get some new ones in. Let's make a statement. If the new folks don't shape up' date=' let's throw their arses out.

Simple.[/quote']

I'll back you for a seat in congress, James.

It's pretty clear that she isn't telling the truth. This is common in politicians. I say we need a revolution at the ballot box. Let's throw em all out on their arses and get some new ones in. Let's make a statement. If the new folks don't shape up' date=' let's throw their arses out.

Simple.[/quote']

On this we agree. By my count there are only about 5 or six of the basterds that are worth anything. That's from both houses of congress.

Simple.[/quote']

Eye would truly like to see that happen but it wont happen in one election but over many.

1. Both Reid and Pelosi need to go. They are part of the old guard, milquetoast leadership that will always 100% roll over for the executive branch. They are to checks and balances what rice paper is to a charging bull. Even with that said, Pelosi is twice the man Reid can ever hope to be.

2. Water boarding is torture. If you were captured by a foreign army, blindfolded, flown to an unknown location, and water boarded every day you would admit that you wear woman's panties, smoking meth, and have sex with random men at rest stops.

3. Torture does not work (see #2). Interrogators have testified under oath that they get more information with a snack and some cigarettes.

4. Since torture does not work, was the water boarding a form of savage punishment? As a nation, have we sunk that low?

We have prosecuted War Criminals for Water Boarding in our Recent History.

They have a Doctor Present in case the prisoner Dies because people are known to Die from Water Boarding.

Water Boarding has been Defined as Torture in our Legal System.

This isn't defending the actions of Terrorists' date=' it's questioning the intent of our military leaders.

If they're Water Boarding this one guy 180+ times, that means it took Days and Days. What actionable Intelligence are you getting from a prisoner several days after he's been removed from the scene. If the enemy hasn't changed the codes and gone with a Plan B after their main man is captured, then they aren't a very organized enemy and we should have beaten them by now.

So instead of finding a New Prisoner and torturing him for new info, you're gonna go back to the half dead, Rag Doll in the back cell and ask him a few more questions?????[/quote']

Water boarding was not defined as torture until AFTER 2003. We water board our own troops in training. Waterboarding was used in Vietnam by the US. The 180+ times that the mutt was waterboarded is the number of times that water was poured, not the number of times he was water boarded. Water boarding was carried out by the CIA not the military. The orders for enhanced interrogation came from civilians, not military commanders.

Who sprays Pelosi's face on her every morning?

If she didn't know about the waterboarding she is to stupid to be Sphincter of the House.It's more likely that she has told so many lies, she forgot the truth.

I with whoever said we shouldn't be wasting water of these jihadist. Give them the two bounce test and be done with it. O:)

Nancy was so scatter brained today.

You know it's easy to tell the truth, because it's the truth. You remember because it's a part of you.

Nancy couldn't tell the truth at all today.

"Wait, let me check my cue cards," and "I'm sorry I lost my place. Hehehe."

What is she thinking?

Wait, I know "I'll lie and blame it on the CIA. My Democratic Pollsters tell me that the CIA is viewed by many liberal Americans as evil. I can blame them."

Nancy! Nancy, wake up!

The UN Convention Against Torture was presented to the US Senate for ratification in 1988. GHW Bush signed it into law in 1990. It was the LAW of the land until 2005 when congress passed the Detainee Treatment Act, which specifically outlawed water boarding.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ntquery/z?trtys:100TD00020:

US Legislative action on the UN

CONVENTION AGAINST TORTURE AND OTHER CRUEL, INHUMAN OR DEGRADING TREATMENT OR PUNISHMENT

(1) (a) That with reference to Article 1, the United States understands that, in order to constitute torture, an act must be specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering and that mental pain or suffering refers to prolonged mental harm caused by or resulting from: (1) the intentional infliction or threatened infliction of severe physical pain or suffering; (2) the administration or application, or threatened administration or application, of mind altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or the personality; (3) the threat of imminent death; or (4) the threat that another person will imminently be subjected to death, severe physical pain or suffering, or the administration or application of mind altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or personality....

2005 - http://www.usdoj.gov/olc/18usc23402340a2.htm

Water boarding was not defined as torture until AFTER 2003. We water board our own troops in training. Waterboarding was used in Vietnam by the US. The 180+ times that the mutt was waterboarded is the number of times that water was poured' date=' not the number of times he was water boarded. Water boarding was carried out by the CIA not the military. The orders for enhanced interrogation came from civilians, not military commanders.[/quote']

I did mean the Civilian and CIA Heads that ordered and approved it. I miss spoke (or should I say Typed) when I said Military Leaders. My Faux Pas.

Archived