Gibson Brands Forums

Bait

Homz

I don't always take the bait. I like to DEBATE, but some of the folks on here are just plain incapable of logical thought. So, instead of CONSTANTLY repeating the same attempt to use fact, logic, historical evidence to prove or disprove a point, I sometimes would rather do other things.

The saying that doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is insanity . . . well, debating some of those on this forum who are incapable and expecting that maybe they can begin using logic and counterpoint is just plain crazy!

Whilst I never participate in these type threads( keeps ya sane , ya know) , this one brought a persevering question to mind I feel only the elite Gibson Lounge members can rightfully answer . Homz and Neo both claim to bait each other in rousing political debate. I humbly ask you all : Homz or Neo , which one is the bigger Master Baiter?

Whilst I never participate in these type threads( keeps ya sane ' date=' ya know) , this one brought a persevering question to mind I feel only the elite Gibson Lounge members can rightfully answer . Homz and Neo both claim to bait each other in rousing political debate. I humbly ask you all : Homz or Neo , which one is the bigger Master Baiter?[/quote']

Neo is without a doubt the masterbaiter. I crown Neo King Masterbaiter.

Archived