Gibson Brands Forums

B.S. political threads by YOU KNOW WHO...

NeoConMan

All this squealing about all the "political" threads and unsavory sh!t-stirring - check THESE out!!!

Are all the good little republicans at church?

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=20924

Did Palin Plagiarize Gingrich?

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=20987

Bait

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=20951

The New Caste Society

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=20899

Torture...

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=20814

G. Gordon Liddy

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=20615

Cheney's secret briefings defended interrogations

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=20732

That's on the current Lounge board, more than one a day.

Next time anybody wants to b!tch about politics in the forum, be sure to focus your comments accurately on target.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh look NeoConMan is doing what children do when they don't want to take the fault for something.

You can point fingers at other people all you want it still does not exclude your bullshit threads, The thing is Neo you willfully admit that you created this Alter Ego for the sole purpose of pissing Liberals off so don't give me this nonsense that we are blaming the wrong guy when it comes to these political threads.

If i rob a bank does it make me anymore innocent to point out that i only robbed one while the other guy robbed ten?

That's right.

"Most" of the political threads come from "You Know Who."

Speaking for myself, I love it. If I want to talk politics or give my view, I'm able to do so pretty regularly thanks to "You Know Who."

I can chime in on anything he posts night or day if I so choose. Sometimes, I just ignore "You Know Who," because I know he's just fishing.

Sometimes I read "You Know Who's" posts and wonder to my self, "Why is it so important to him post something on G. Gordon Liddy," or "Are all the good little republicans at church."

I mean come on, what do you care if I went to worship services Sunday morning or decided to stay home and mow my lawn in bikini underwear and flip flops?

Why is it important that "Cheney's secret briefings defended interrogations?" I certainly hope they were and did. I mean "You Know Who" really doesn't need to know what Cheney or anyone else who has sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America and defend our country against those who wish to destroy our country. If "You Know Who" really cared that much, then maybe "You Know Who" should run for political office or join ACORN or some other politically active group.

I do know this, many of the posts directed towards Neo are often miss directed. We all know "You Know Who" deserves the credit when credit is due.

Bravo California Man!!!

Okay Fool, I have a challenge for you.

Well, you would fail....

Nevermind.

:-)

I'll let you in on a dark secret.

When I log on here and see interesting discourse on a variety of subjects, I participate politely (usually) in the ones that interest me and simply ignore the rest. When I see bullsh!t political threads in the roster like the examples I posted, I immediately post something to "balance" it.

This is true today (Palin, etc.) as it was yesterday and will be tomorrow.

Don't like my choices?

Don't read them.

Let me ask YOU a question.

Do I really have any choice but to read your bullsh!t since it's so intertwined with everything I've posted in the last 12 hours?

Keep it up, I LOVE this more than I should - considering you would presume to teach me what I should be doing here.

There's a LONG line of failures before you covering the last 5 years, what would make you different?

You're a delusional cyber-stalking fool.

Um....

I'm not Jesus.

Aw, don't be sad - I'm afraid of what it might lead you to do....

Respond to a thread?

Okay.

Respond to EVERY thread?

Not so much.

I'm sure you're fine in your own special fxxxing weirdo kinda way.

See ya!

Aw' date=' don't be sad - I'm afraid of what it might lead you to do....

Respond to a thread?

Okay.

Respond to EVERY thread?

Not so much.

I'm sure you're fine in your own special fxxxing weirdo kinda way.

See ya!

[/quote']

What can i say you are just to much fun.

P.S Oh don't worry with your attitude no one would ever confuse you for Jesus.

Glad you enjoy it!

So we're clear on the Messiah thing, eh?

His name is Barack Hussein Obummer - got that?

Oh, attitude?

You - presuming to influence me - THAT'S an attitude.

Who the hell do you think you are?

And what were your OTHER usernames? (So I can remember which bird-brain you are)

Glad you enjoy it!

So we're clear on the Messiah thing' date=' eh?

His name is Barack Hussein Obummer - got that?

Oh, attitude?

You - presuming to influence me - THAT'S an attitude.

Who the hell do you think you are?

And what were your OTHER usernames? (So I can remember which bird-brain you are)

[/quote']

Funny for a guy that spends his life bashing Obama i would at least expect you to spell his name correctly.

What other usernames? What are you going about now?

Yeah, maybe you're right...

Maybe it's a tad disrespectful to take the name of the Annointed One, the New Messiah in vain.

Barack Hussein Obama it is.

So sorry.

Why so pissy about it?

Thought you did not vote...

The username thing?

I dunno - that's why I asked.

Yeah' date=' maybe you're right...

Maybe it's a tad disrespectful to take the name of the Annointed One, the New Messiah in vain.

Barack Hussein Obama it is.

So sorry.

Why so pissy about it?

Thought you did not vote...

The username thing?

I dunno - that's why I asked.

[/quote']

I just thought i would call you out on your mistake, I am not pissy about anything i am actually laughing through this whole ordeal.

Thank you for respecting the Almighty Messiah Obama (Peace and blessing be upon his name).

Nope no other usernames i came over here from the Fender forums simply looking for information on Gibson guitars and got caught in the crossfire.

No mistake.

If ever a POTUS deserved the name Obummer' date=' he's the one.

He's earned it!

[/quote']

Don't worry almighty Obama (Peace and Blessings be upon his name) is a merciful God, He will wash your sins away just sing three Michelle's and Wail like a viking 5 times and your sins should be cleansed.

Don't worry almighty Obama (Peace and Blessings be upon his name) is a merciful God' date=' He will wash your sins away just sing three Michelle's and Wail like a viking 5 times and your sins should be cleansed.[/quote']

Fool, that's so funny. LMAO!

Hey even the media is starting to refer to him as God. Who was it David Anderson of Newsweek, right?

Called him God. Ha!

When I log on here and see interesting discourse on a variety of subjects' date=' I participate politely (usually) in the ones that interest me and simply ignore the rest. When I see bullsh!t political threads in the roster like the examples I posted, I immediately post something to "balance" it.

[/quote']

So...do I understand this correctly--you only start BS political threads to "balance" other BS political threads?

And I'd love to know when you've actually responded to someone politely.

So...do I understand this correctly--you only start BS political threads to "balance" other BS political threads?

And I'd love to know when you've actually responded to someone politely.

He doesn't have to be polite. He is the almighty Neo...the slayer of dragons.

Wicked, I think you nailed it right on the head. The problem with Neo isn't his political leanings. I can respect those. It is inability to play nice in the sand box. He is a bully...plain and simple. He also is an arrogant, egocentric loudmouth.

When I log on here and see interesting discourse on a variety of subjects' date=' I participate politely (usually) in the ones that interest me and simply ignore the rest. When I see bullsh!t political threads in the roster like the examples I posted, I immediately post something to "balance" it.

[/quote']

Fair and balanced, it's the Neo way. LOL, Neo must have nads the size of basketballs.

Archived