Gibson Brands Forums

The AWESOME Thundergod thread.

Thundergod

Are you using the ToneLab?

The boss DD20 digital delay that lets one set anything to whatever settings one wants... so Ill set the delay mix at 40%

I thought about bringing the tonelab but I havent dialed any heavy tones yet, and its kind of a heavy band, Im also using the amp's distortion/OD which is really heavy and using the tonleab just for delay in the fx loop sucked the tone out a little (I know that can be set in the tonelab but I ahvent yet so it could end up sounding like a$$:D)

Thundergodess will be there with the videocam' date=' hope she gets some nice shots of the 1 or 2 parts of the show where I don't suck =P~, if that happens I'll probably post something in the MLP forum.[/quote']

I can't help but be curious; if you're going to the lengths you are to announce your gig and describe your gear to this forum, why on earth would you make such a point of your intentions to NOT post vids here? Bondage.gif

I can't help but be curious; if you're going to the lengths you are to announce your gig and describe your gear to this forum' date=' why on earth would you make such a point of your intentions to NOT post vids here? [img']http://home.no/femma/smilies/Bondage.gif[/img]

I also thought no one would actually care, I havent posted it in the MLP tho... strange times:-({|=

Archived