Gibson Brands Forums

Guitarest...

daveinspain

Remember the guy that photoshops himself into historic moments? Remember the particularly distasteful pic of 9/11, on top of the WTC with DC10 in the background?

This one appears to be kind of the same thing.

I did that to my kids once. We were stopped dead cold on I44 near Sullivan Missouri. We were parked for nearly 3 hours. In our boredom, we and others set up camp, lawn chairs, etc right on the super slab. We were parked immediately infront of an eighteen wheeler. I told my kids to take off at a dead run and cross right in front of the semi. I recorded the moment on celluloid. Some day I will dig it out and scan it. Kind of morbid sense of humor.

since it appears that the aviator might offend some as a bad taste joke I have changed it. I am sorry if it offended any

I don't see where anybody appeared offended. It seems that everybody saw it as humorous. (unless you got a PM stating otherwise)

since it appears that the aviator might offend some as a bad taste joke I have changed it. I am sorry if it offended any

No way dude... It was very cool. I was just wondering how the hell it all came about. You see a photo like that and you know there has to be a story behind it.

Archived