Gibson Brands Forums

Dont you hate those morning you wake up and...

dem00n

LOL!!! Well, to be honest, I've never experienced that! I'm into "waifs/Gamine's" and otherwise "slender" varieties. Think "Audrey Hepburn, Winona Ryder, Keira Knightley," types.

But...I hope you handle it "diplomatically." And, I'll take your word, for it...I don't NEED "Photos, of that!" TMI, you know? ;>)

CB

It's from jackass the movie... the part where one of the guys goes to a doctor and he tells the doctor they partied and got drunk and drugged last night and now he has a terrible pain inside his butt.

Doc takes some x-rays and finds a little toy car in there

Those guys are really sick.

It's from jackass the movie... the part where one of the guys goes to a doctor and he tells the doctor they partied and got drunk and drugged last night and now he has a terrible pain inside his butt.

Doc takes some x-rays and finds a little toy car in there

Those guys are really sick.

Ya man i know about it...

Acutal to tell you the truth i woke up this morning in a bush next to walmart...i have no idea what happned last night. Took me 2 hours to get home since i was 4 ****ing towns away from my town!

So tell us, what did you do with that bush? =D>

This is one weird *** thread.

By the way that has never happened to me... I don't drink enough to get drunk so I will go and sleep with whatever falls my way. And second (but more important) I don't actually sleep so it's imposible to wake up =P~

+1

Archived