Gibson Brands Forums

lets see the sg and the amp..

deelaz

Yes, it's a faded... Thanks!

It's from the first run, was supposed to have moon inlays for the circles, but didn't come with them, just the ebony board... Best sounding guitar I have every played. EVER.

It's almost one piece as well, the only seam I can find is around the control cavity, and it's only about a 2" wide chunk on the outside of the guitar... Had many people comment about that fact...

I see that many of you use Orange amps. How do they play, and would you recommend getting one? I've been jonesin' for a Tiny Terror (possibly combo, whenever it hits the stores) for quite some time now, but I don't know if it's worth that much money. It's pretty expensive at about 1000 US Dollars here in Sweden, but since I'm going to the U.S. this summer I was thinking about picking one up there.

Anyhow, if you guys have any soundclips of your SG + Orange amp (I appreciate clips from any model, but I don't think I'll be getting one that's much more expensive than the TT) I'd be happy to hear them...

I see that many of you use Orange amps. How do they play' date=' and would you recommend getting one? I've been jonesin' for a Tiny Terror (possibly combo, whenever it hits the stores) for quite some time now, but I don't know if it's worth that much money. It's pretty expensive at about 1000 US Dollars here in Sweden, but since I'm going to the U.S. this summer I was thinking about picking one up there.

Anyhow, if you guys have any soundclips of your SG + Orange amp (I appreciate clips from any model, but I don't think I'll be getting one that's much more expensive than the TT) I'd be happy to hear them... [/quote']

well 100% fully recomended man, you'll hear magic by plugging your gibson sg through the orange amp, well i suggest you to not get the tiny terror, get the real one, plug your guitar through the orange amp

well 100% fully recomended man' date=' you'll hear magic by plugging your gibson sg through the orange amp, well i suggest you to not get the tiny terror, get the real one, plug your guitar through the orange amp[/quote']

Real one as in one of the Rockerverb or Thunderverb series?

Nice guitars so far guys! The SG Faded a couple of posts back looks absolutely amazing, that dark-ish paintjob almost gives it a Standard-glossy look =D>

I see that many of you use Orange amps. How do they play' date=' and would you recommend getting one? I've been jonesin' for a Tiny Terror (possibly combo, whenever it hits the stores) for quite some time now, but I don't know if it's worth that much money. It's pretty expensive at about 1000 US Dollars here in Sweden, but since I'm going to the U.S. this summer I was thinking about picking one up there.

Anyhow, if you guys have any soundclips of your SG + Orange amp (I appreciate clips from any model, but I don't think I'll be getting one that's much more expensive than the TT) I'd be happy to hear them... [/quote'] Wish I had some clips for you. My band is recording in a month or so, both me and my other guitarist use Oranges. I have The Rockerverb 100 and it rules man ! I have no experience with the TT. My RV 100 and my other guitarist's RV 50 are nice. Great sounding tube amps !

Archived