Gibson Brands Forums

lets see the sg and the amp..

deelaz

Yes, it's a faded... Thanks!

It's from the first run, was supposed to have moon inlays for the circles, but didn't come with them, just the ebony board... Best sounding guitar I have every played. EVER.

It's almost one piece as well, the only seam I can find is around the control cavity, and it's only about a 2" wide chunk on the outside of the guitar... Had many people comment about that fact...

I see that many of you use Orange amps. How do they play, and would you recommend getting one? I've been jonesin' for a Tiny Terror (possibly combo, whenever it hits the stores) for quite some time now, but I don't know if it's worth that much money. It's pretty expensive at about 1000 US Dollars here in Sweden, but since I'm going to the U.S. this summer I was thinking about picking one up there.

Anyhow, if you guys have any soundclips of your SG + Orange amp (I appreciate clips from any model, but I don't think I'll be getting one that's much more expensive than the TT) I'd be happy to hear them...

I see that many of you use Orange amps. How do they play' date=' and would you recommend getting one? I've been jonesin' for a Tiny Terror (possibly combo, whenever it hits the stores) for quite some time now, but I don't know if it's worth that much money. It's pretty expensive at about 1000 US Dollars here in Sweden, but since I'm going to the U.S. this summer I was thinking about picking one up there.

Anyhow, if you guys have any soundclips of your SG + Orange amp (I appreciate clips from any model, but I don't think I'll be getting one that's much more expensive than the TT) I'd be happy to hear them... [/quote']

well 100% fully recomended man, you'll hear magic by plugging your gibson sg through the orange amp, well i suggest you to not get the tiny terror, get the real one, plug your guitar through the orange amp

Randall RG 100es Amp,'85 SG,Jackson Guitar before the addition( see Below) and my sig for more details on my rig

GuitarsAmp_2.jpg

And my jackson guitar with a rear PuP from a 1979 Les Paul... LOL Reason a Jackson gets picture time at the forum.. Besides.. Its my main guitar

4-14-20081-42-34PM_0048-1.jpg

well 100% fully recomended man' date=' you'll hear magic by plugging your gibson sg through the orange amp, well i suggest you to not get the tiny terror, get the real one, plug your guitar through the orange amp[/quote']

Real one as in one of the Rockerverb or Thunderverb series?

Nice guitars so far guys! The SG Faded a couple of posts back looks absolutely amazing, that dark-ish paintjob almost gives it a Standard-glossy look =D>

I see that many of you use Orange amps. How do they play' date=' and would you recommend getting one? I've been jonesin' for a Tiny Terror (possibly combo, whenever it hits the stores) for quite some time now, but I don't know if it's worth that much money. It's pretty expensive at about 1000 US Dollars here in Sweden, but since I'm going to the U.S. this summer I was thinking about picking one up there.

Anyhow, if you guys have any soundclips of your SG + Orange amp (I appreciate clips from any model, but I don't think I'll be getting one that's much more expensive than the TT) I'd be happy to hear them... [/quote'] Wish I had some clips for you. My band is recording in a month or so, both me and my other guitarist use Oranges. I have The Rockerverb 100 and it rules man ! I have no experience with the TT. My RV 100 and my other guitarist's RV 50 are nice. Great sounding tube amps !

Archived