Gibson Brands Forums

Non-guitar addiction

Izzy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love your bikes. I wish I owned even one. As it stands' date=' I only have one old nasty Honda (manufactured in Marysville, OH.)

It's just that your bikes might not be as American as you think.

Harley has been buying parts from Japan for years now.[/quote']

Dude..respect_smilie.gif

My Vulcan is littered with parts made in U.S.A. but it's still a Jap bike. And I don't EVER hear anyone split that hair when discussing my bike. Would you be so eager to amend my statement that I ride Japanese iron?

My music.

And by ''my'' I mean anything in the wide blues / blues rock/ hard rock/ heavy metal genre. If a day passes by and I don't spend some time by myself listening to some (even in the car, driving, does the trick) I just don't get to relax enough / blow some steam / re-charge my batteries.

I've been reading this thread for a couple of days and I could not find anything I'm actually ''addicted''. I read books, I watch films (almost no TV), I catch up daily on the news from my favourite sports club (for the guys living in Europe: Panathinaikos, Athens!) but addiction... It just hit me! Music! ''My'' music!

Maybe not addictions, but...

Hurricane season is something to look forward to..

staug9-06.jpg

We also like to camp and hike - though not in Florida generally. It's too hot. Here's my normal view of the family hike... This one in Grand Teton, Wyoming.

CIMG8553.jpg

Archived