Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Korea Official Website

Andre S

I don't think I understand this thread...

Is that the korean site of the gibson website? Everything says "nashville plant" not "korea plant". It's like opening the gibson spain site and entering the plant tour... it will show the nashville plant too, doens't mean it's a plant in spain.

Or am I missing something here?

well, aren't you'all in a very "its not important enough for a thread, so let's be b****y about it" mood

Jeez...

I just meant after all the searching about Gibson online for like 4 years now, I never knew about the foreign websites....

well' date=' aren't you'all in a very "its not important enough for a thread, so let's be b****y about it" mood

Jeez...

I just meant after all the searching about Gibson online for like 4 years now, I never knew about the foreign websites....

[/quote']

I advise you to take a computer class in school.

well' date=' aren't you'all in a very "its not important enough for a thread, so let's be b****y about it" mood

Jeez...

[/quote']

Absolutely not! I'm in a GREAT mood, and have been all day!

I simply stated I wasn't sure, given your cryptic post, what would make a website for another country noteworthy. The fact that you have just now considered the reality that there might be other countries out there interested in Gibson guitars represents quite an awakening, I'm sure. Happy Thanksgiving; I hope your day hasn't been tarnished too badly by this thread.

Absolutely not! I'm in a GREAT mood' date=' and have been all day!

I simply stated I wasn't sure, given your cryptic post, what would make a website for another country noteworthy. The fact that you have just now considered the reality that there might be other countries out there interested in Gibson guitars represents quite an awakening, I'm sure. Happy Thanksgiving; I hope your day hasn't been tarnished too badly by this thread.

[/quote']

I just found it surprising that I never saw a link to it from the main gibson site. Or rather the one most of us here use.

Archived