Gibson Brands Forums

Go Tiger!

deepblue

I think Arnie's wife kissed his balls didn't she? According to Johnny Carson... I think he made the comment "I bet that made his putter stand up" and got her quite irritated at him.

If I got the story right' date=' and I seldom do, Johnny's comment was "Well, I bet that makes his putter flutter!". And, no, she didn't appreciate it. [biggrin

I think Arnie's wife kissed his balls didn't she? According to Johnny Carson... I think he made the comment "I bet that made his putter stand up" and got her quite irritated at him.

Yeah...I think that's the story I remember..... I though Johnny asked her if she did anyting for Arnie for good luck before a trounament... and she said she kissed his balls... to which Johnny made the "putter" remark... then I thought she walked off the set.....

Anyway.... I thought the story could be adapted to Tiger's... um....er....ah... predicament, (pardon the phrase)!

This post has reminded me of the famous Dizzy Dean, a pitcher for the Cardinals in the 30's. In the 50's and 60's he teamed with PeeWee Reese to announce baseball games. During one game the camera kept focusing in between the action on a young couple who had moved to an empty place in the stands to smooch. At one point Dizzy said he figured put what they were doing. "He kisses her on strikes and she kisses him on the..."

I'm so sick of hearing about it. It's his personal business. People have nothing better to do than worry about whether Tiger Woods was with another woman.

He crashed on a public street.....He could have killed someone. No matter what the reason is, he needs to

start talking.

If I crashed in the street' date=' would there be a thread on an internet forum about it? It's no big deal. People make mistakes, and it's none of our business.[/quote']

Do you even read the posts? If you crashed on a public street we'd now what

happen right away because you would have been taken in for questioning. He's

not saying a word. Pisses me of when celebs. get away with thing that us regular

people wouldn't.

CW

Archived