Gibson Brands Forums

What do you want for chirstmas?

dem00n

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Jesse hit it exceptionally well...

One thing I love about our little community is the annual Christmas dinner. Imagine rich and poor, young and old, some 500 folks, having Christmas dinner together in a big hall. Those with cash cough up some to cover the costs, those without don't. Santa has age/sex appropriate gifts for all the kids...

Then a cupla years ago they started an early Thanksgiving dinner along the same lines.

It does truly hit when you know some folks aren't certain about whether they have a next meal.

m

Imagine rich and poor' date=' young and old, some 500 folks, having Christmas dinner together in a big hall. [/quote']

Last meal I had in "a big hall" was either a family feud....oh...um... I mean "gathering", or it was the time I had to "visit" Folsom Prison after the "Great Girl Scout Incident"!!

Bob

Last meal I had in "a big hall" was either a family feud....oh...um... I mean "gathering"' date=' or it was the time I had to "visit" Folsom Prison after the "Great Girl Scout Incident"!!

Bob[/quote']

I remember that. Your kid did real well the next year, as I recall...

girlscouts.jpg

If my wife and I get the 'take it away' interest free loan by the arts council

a new apple mini mac

a Fender bass

a Boss pedal board

a music stand that folds out so you can put 5 A4 sheets on it....

If not,

The dvd Public enemies and a new music stand #-o

Matt

Realistically, I hope for my parents to help me get an Egnater or the Epiphone Blues Custom, I would be fronting most, but would ask for about 200 if I went with the Egnater. Unrealistically, I hope for a 339, an Egnater, and a Mesa. My family means tons to me, there isn't really much I want, most of what I want is already supplied by them, life is good. :-

Hope for tons of luck for everyone else, and an amp #-o

Peace in the house...and peace outside the house.............................and nice sounds from a Dupont MD50:-"

An hour ago I've played her at the one and only Dupont distributer in Belgium and I've changed my mind: Dupont MD50 the house...and Dupont MD50 outside the house.............................and nice sounds from a peace:- [blink]

Qui' date=' deux fois un Dupont, ça fait deuxpont MD50, LOL!!!!! Dennis, I didn't know you speak a few words of French...[/quote']

une conjecture chanceuse [cool]

and man' date=' that Dupont guitar was looking real nice, gorgeous... and played like heaven too #-o ...[/quote']

I can understand why you'd want two of them. But do you really have time for 3 jobs? [blink]

Dickups? O:)[cool]

I'm sorry, could you clarify that?

And you wonder why I'm not especially nice to you....

Do you really make those sorts of 'cute' comments around people in the real world?

Do you ever actually go outside into the real world?

I'm sorry' date=' could you clarify that?

And you wonder why I'm not especially nice to you....

Do you really make those sorts of 'cute' comments around people in the real world?

Do you ever actually go outside into the real world?[/quote']

Yes

Yes

and Yes!!

O:)

Archived