Gibson Brands Forums

Whatever Happened To Gilliangirl?

Murph

Murph, I left you the same message at MLP last night! I am still here, but I'm going through the same funk as Fred right now and my callouses are disappearing <gasp>!

It's -21 C here, my road is impassable due to a 36 hour snow storm, and I've run out of food. God help me if the internet goes down.

Murph' date=' I left you the same message at MLP last night! I am still here, but I'm going through the same funk as Fred right now and my callouses are disappearing <gasp>!

It's -21 C here, my road is impassable due to a 36 hour snow storm, and I've run out of food. God help me if the internet goes down.[/quote']

Damn girl......

Are you serious? Out of food?

What can I do?

Serious.......

That's just life' date=' and business.....

Hey man, how are the hand built amps coming along?

I've been rootin' for ya......

[/quote']

In the process of building two for a couple of working musicans. They both want a dumble style amp without the $40,000 price tag that comes with the dumble name.

Been sick the past few days so I've taken a break.

Murph' date=' I left you the same message at MLP last night! I am still here, but I'm going through the same funk as Fred right now and my callouses are disappearing <gasp>!

It's -21 C here, my road is impassable due to a 36 hour snow storm, and I've run out of food. God help me if the internet goes down.[/quote']

I am sorry, that sucks a ton.

Good luck, I wish I could do more

I'm okay. I found some rice in the back of the cupboard so I cooked that up with a rubbery cabbage I had in the fridge. I had one egg left, an onion, and the cabbage. I made some sort of egg foo yung thing. With enough soy sauce it wasn't bad :-({|=

I just heard the snow ploughs and sanding trucks so hopefully I can get out of here this afternoon and get groceries.

Have I mentioned that I hate Calgary? #-o

Djroge, just for that I'm never leaving, just to spite you!

I'm okay. I found some rice in the back of the cupboard so I cooked that up with a rubbery cabbage I had in the fridge. I had one egg left' date=' an onion, and the cabbage. I made some sort of egg foo yung thing. With enough soy sauce it wasn't bad [biggrin']

I just heard the snow ploughs and sanding trucks so hopefully I can get out of here this afternoon and get groceries.

Have I mentioned that I hate Calgary? :-({|=

Djroge, just for that I'm never leaving, just to spite you!

Well if that's all it takes to keep ya around then I'll keep it up.

Praying for your safty in the weather and on the roads up there.

Jocko, load the chopper, pick me up in Southern Illinois, I'll bring lawyers, guns, and money......

And Porterhouse steaks, and Bob Evans sausage and gravy.......

We'll get her out.......

Apricot Brandy will warm her up.

Jocko' date=' load the chopper, pick me up in Southern Illinois, I'll bring lawyers, guns, and money......

And Porterhouse steaks, and Bob Evans sausage and gravy.......

We'll get her out.......

Apricot Brandy will warm her up.

[/quote']

Not gonna lie, everyone I know who lives in Southern Illinois, or when I go down with somebody, they always drink Apricot Brandy. What is with this?

Glad Gilliangirl is still around.

There are so few girls on the forum.

I love male company, but its nice to know it's not just yoda and me representing the weaker sex.

Fight guitar funk!!! Put on a record and see what you can't keep up with. Humbles me every time.

Glad Gilliangirl is still around.

There are so few girls on the forum.

I love male company' date=' but its nice to know it's not just yoda and me representing the weaker sex.

Fight guitar funk!!! Put on a record and see what you can't keep up with. Humbles me every time.

[/quote']

"WEAKER sex" my a$$!

Clearly if nature gave us the power to birth we're made of tough stuff.

I didn't invent the term. I do expect men to carry the heavy load' date=' though.

...and stay out of my kitchen![/quote']

Izz, I only have a kitchen because it came with the place.

Archived