Gibson Brands Forums

Locked......

Murph

Cheers!

Thanks.

It's been kinda tough, that's why I haven't been around much. Drinking beer and picking on Blue was like a past time. He still thinks I'm drinking......

Anyhow, thanks.

I'm doing good.

Murph.

Hay man i just be keeping my cool.

Jk

Seriously though.

Ill kill someone.

Look' date=' I don't know what went on between you two, but I don't want something I said in joke to you, ( in the hope that you don't bear any ill will or homicidal tendencies towards me, even though you did have some pathetic death threats towards me when I said you couldn't spell or the official forum dumb*** ( which you know I was kidding about) , just joking, but seriously they were pathetic) to start another thing between yall, Hope this long explanation in the middle of the sentence didn't make you lost, though that was partially the intention, mainly because I'm bored...=P~'][biggrin][biggrin])

Before you take offence at lmfao...

Look' date=' I don't know what went on between you two, but I don't want something I said in joke to you, ( in the hope that you don't bear any ill will or homicidal tendencies towards me, even though you did have some pathetic death threats towards me when I said you couldn't spell or the official forum dumb*** ( which you know I was kidding about) , just joking, but seriously they were pathetic) to start another thing between yall, Hope this long explanation in the middle of the sentence didn't make you lost, though that was partially the intention, mainly because I'm bored...[biggrin']]=P~[biggrin])

Before you take offence at lmfao...

Lol its ok.

We cool. [biggrin]

Archived