Gibson Brands Forums

It's Here!!

Californiaman

Congrats, pal....

We're gonna miss you the next few days, well, actually, I'm booked so I won't, but everybody else will, and I will too, in spirit, and stuff......

Post pic's and stuff......

Murph.

Wow...

it has a warning tag right on the handle too.

It says:

CAUTION

READ BEFORE OPENING

DO NOT EXPOSE TO EXTREME TEMPERATURES. TO AVOID FINISH DAMAGE THIS QUALITY MUSICAL INSTRUMENT MUST BE STORED A NORMAL ROOM TEMPERATURE FOR 24 HOURS PRIOR TO OPENING.

Hmm:-k

Hope this doesn't turn out to be a Pandora's box.

That is extremely exciting, congrats! You must be very patient- I would not have been able to wait for my wife or anyone. As far as the warning goes, I would have ripped open that case so fast the case latches would have broken. If you do want to wait 24 hours just to be safe it doesn't hurt, but I doubt the temperature changed that drastically from the truck to your house.

Congrats Calman... New guitar days are so special...!!! PICS!!

Oh yeah Dave' date='

something you have recent experience in.

Those Night Hawks you just bought are waaay nice.

I was just looking at your signature and wondering, "Is he going to open a guitar shop in Spain?"[biggrin']

Oh yeah Dave' date='

something you have recent experience in.

Those Night Hawks you just bought are waaay nice.

I was just looking at your signature and wondering, "Is he going to open a guitar shop in Spain?"[biggrin']

No way... I love every one of em... they are all different and unique, even the evil twins.... Hahhahah

congrats! but what's with these late deliveries? i see by the time stamp on your post you must've gotten it at 8:15. i hung around all day waitin' for my tele, called fed ex at 7pm, they said if it wasn't here by 8pm it would be delivered tomorrow. had to leave for the airport at 8pm, got back at 9:15 to find a note they'd been there at 8:45. shiznit.

Shiznit!

You have to go get it tomorrow? Or will they make another attempt at dropping it off.

I'm in California, so I got mine around 5:15 my time (3 hours difference).

My wife said that I have to wait till tomorrow to open it and take it for a test drive.

I snuck a little peak. It's as beautiful as it is in the pictures.

Archived