Gibson Brands Forums

Lady Gaga

deepblue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you guys. Lady Gaga Has some serious talent...........I mean she's different........Most performers just get on stage, sing, then get off. She works HOURS and sometimes WEEKS just for one performance. I mean she's had 6 singles in less than one year........you've got to admit that's preety incredible......even if she's a man. Even Michael Jackson, the KING of Pop wanted to perform with her. Not to be offensive like at ALL but most of you guys will never accomplish something like that in your life, only a select few will have 6 MILLION albums sold in 15 months on a DEBUT album. I don't mean to be offensive or make anyone mad but I just telling the truth. Everyone is intitled to their own oppinion but this is just mine. To ME shes got an immense amount of talent but like I said you can hate on someone who's truly just human and say she's a man or has a penis but.........That makes her the bigger person, to prove you wrong. I will be %100000 honest and say most of you are either jealous or don't like her but you don't have to hate a 21 year old girl who is just a little different and more unique than everyone else.

RANT DONE.

Archived