Gibson Brands Forums

Epi invader!

AS90

See the thread in question.

After seeing for myself an inordinate number of newbies popping up here with Epiphone questions,

I decided to do some research. Gibson felt it wise to begin 2010 with all the Epiphone product

line merged onto the Gibson website, I wondered if they had not done something similar with

the forums.

It used to be Only A Gibson Is Good Enough, now it's Anything For A Buck, Just Don't Ask Questions.

I tested the link, opened my user account (that I never use) and went back and forth between the two forums.

I could find no reason for the sudden rash of Epiphone-Owner/Enthusiasts-In Crisis here at Gibson.

So I went into the Epiphone forum and posted a question, wondering if anybody knew anything about it.

I found out in a hurry who the snobs are....

The responses I got were smart-***, condescending anti-welcomes with immediate assaults using my

avatar photo and username as a surprisingly shallow pool of ammo. Well, you know I can't pass that up...

In less than a dozen posts, they changed their plan of attack from BIG & BAD to MODS HELP US!

Neo Con ******

THAT is the kind of 11 year old "fart joke" humor that crowns the highest of your wit.

For more than a year now' date=' you've followed me from thread to thread making personal insults even more

personal by using directly aimed, derogatory slurs. It was reported as abusive with the handy little button.

With your pre-occupation with said feminine hygiene articles, I'm thinking are as close as you've been

to THAT since you were unceremoniously pushed out of one and somebody felt it was their duty to see

you take a breath.

I'll be watching your posts closely to see what I can add.

(Seems like we did this once before, you got the hint and decided to STFU for a while....)

dribbling buffoon...

AS' date=' I hardly think that's a fair characterization....

To accept, admit, and then proclaim to the world your BIGGEST & BADDEST got their asses handed to them

by a dribbling buffoon really sells their intellectual capacity and accomplishments short.

Surely they are capable of something more, eh?

I like how they're so quick to play the "dumb" card when they disagree with somebody.

Too much of a PU$$Y to actually have a dialogue with somebody who is not only an adult, but who

has likely far surpassed the majority of them in accomplishments in areas as wide and varied as

guitars, homes, finances, education, professional advancement, knowledge, wit, and genital size.

In short, your piss-ignorant minions have no idea who they're fxcking with, and their first taste choked them.

Looks like we all could learn a very important lesson or two here.

I know I did.

I had no idea how stupid some guitar enthusiasts could act to prove how smart they are.

Problem solved?

Suspended

Your account has been temporarily suspended.

This suspension is due to end on

Wednesday, October 22, 2064 1:42:22 PM.

In typical Forum Logic, the guy who is subjected to the beat-down/gang rape at the merciless

hands of the Smart/Little People at the EpiPhony forums is the one to get the ban.

Read some of those insults, see how many of THEM get banned from their little sand box.

Hope they get sand chiggers on their ball sacks....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[biggrin]/[angry]/

THAT is the kind of 11 year old "fart joke" humor that crowns the highest of your wit.

For more than a year now, you've followed me from thread to thread making personal insults even more

personal by using directly aimed, derogatory slurs. It was reported as abusive with the handy little button.

With your pre-occupation with said feminine hygiene articles, I'm thinking are as close as you've been

to THAT since you were unceremoniously pushed out of one and somebody felt it was their duty to see

you take a breath.

I'll be watching your posts closely to see what I can add.

(Seems like we did this once before, you got the hint and decided to STFU for a while....)

I calls em like I sees em. No bull

Problem solved?

Suspended

Your account has been temporarily suspended.

This suspension is due to end on

Wednesday' date=' October 22, 2064 1:42:22 PM.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:-k/:D/

Look on the bright side ~ by 2064 most of these kids will be shaving and driving.... Heck, they may be able to afford a Gibson by then and they'll actually see, feel, and hear the difference in quality (oh who am I kidding)

hahahaha i love you Neo.... youve got a great sense of humor!!! :D :-k

im being completely serious, you have a lot of wit and youre probably one of the funniest guys on the forums. I agree with just about everything you've ever said here. Nice to see someone who actually gets it. [biggrin]

hahahaha i love you Neo.... youve got a great sense of humor!!! :D :-k

im being completely serious' date=' you have a lot of wit and youre probably one of the funniest guys on the forums. I agree with just about everything you've ever said here. Nice to see someone who actually gets it. [biggrin

+1 [flapper][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][flapper]

Archived